Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we put this Provo ducking Rios to rest now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez of the third Pac fight would have a field day with Provodnikov. Marquez eats up come-forward fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      Marquez of the third Pac fight would have a field day with Provodnikov. Marquez eats up come-forward fighters.
      To bad the fight will never happen then

Comment

Ah so I was wrong and it does seem some Marquez fans were just eager for some payback. I really don't think any version of Marquez could handle today's Provodnikov.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Ah so I was wrong and it does seem some Marquez fans were just eager for some payback. I really don't think any version of Marquez could handle today's Provodnikov.
          This is how u man up and admit being wrong about something.

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
          The first man to beat Provo was a Mexican buddy but if you believe Marquez ducked Provo you should believe he ducked Rios.
          So what that has to do with anything??? And his manager just said he and Bob said no to the fight so there's no duck. JMM got called out by Ruslan and tried to act like he was a nobody. He then goes and fights the dude Ruslan beat into submission.

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Lmfao. This is a classic right here.

Comment

sometimes one person says something and everyone else just repeats it to seem like they're "in the know"

the idea of provodnikov grinning through war after war then suddenly turning blue in the face and considering retirement because big brandon rios is in town is pretty funny though, whoever thought of the joke

Comment

Lol prov does not knock out rios, I guarantee it. I'll bet anyone here that rios goes 12 rds..

Comment

Similar situation to Cotto vs Mayweather when they were both with top rank. Arum wanted them kept apart. Does matter though, in a few years people will still be saying Provodnikov duck Rios whether its true or not

Comment

Dunkin says ruslan wants to get paid. Yeah because fighting a garbage fight with chris algieri is going to get him paid?? A fight with rios would be a big purse for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    Lol prov does not knock out rios, I guarantee it. I'll bet anyone here that rios goes 12 rds..
                    I think rios could get finished by Ruslan

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                      I think rios could get finished by Ruslan
                      i think people are a lil too high on ruslan. it took him 10 rds to stop alvarado, who has a worse chin then rios.

to me definitely, ppl are praising provo likes hes great, and bashing rios like a bum. when in reality, they are pretty similar to each other

Comment

Working...
                      X