Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio's Loss was bad for boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when a great fighter gets knocked out by another great fighter it means it's bad for boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      it was both bad and good...bad in the sense that it ended any talk of pacquiao vs floyd (although the excitement for this fight was dwindling considerably before the KO)..but good in that it exposed how lax drug testing is in boxing where a guy like marquez can hire a known ped dealer and roid his way to a KO win...

i think there are more talks about stricter testing now..hopefully more people will follow donaire's lead and volunteer to do all year round testing.
      never seen such a bitter ass dickrider then this guy here ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        Pac, is a fake POS! Him losing was great for boxing. He was bad for the sport
        That's just pure hatred. I think Floyd can be a prick but no one can deny he's good for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
          never seen such a bitter ass dickrider then this guy here ^^^^^
          calls for stricter testing has been reinvigorated as a result of marquez's blatant abuse of peds...you are the blind dickrider for not acknowledging that he hired a known ped dealer and that there is a strong possibility that he abused peds.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Thats why you look so stupid every time you post. Why would anyone want a great fighter to leave and never come back? Youre just a hater of a great fighter that brought so much to the sport ...you hate to admit....but the last three most exciting buzzes in Boxing have been Ali...Tyson...and now Pacquiao.

And TS...His loss want Bad for Boxing. It was a turning point for better things to come. His return will be yet another Wow factor for Boxing.
            I'm pretty sure he was telling the TS to leave and never come back because the TS seems to only be a Pac fan rather than a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by laudium View Post
              Its wierd, Pacquaio getting KO'd the way he did kinda took the excitement out of boxing a little. I wonder......if Floyd loses to whomever, will that be good or bad for boxing.

Maybe Im not a true fight fan, but I have no fights to look forward to, shed some light and tell me what fights should be good. Im losing interest in Boxing, HELP.
              No, it's only bad for Pactards and Pacland. Everyone else is good. There are other boxers with fans besides Pacquiao. Dumbass...

Comment

I love watching Manny fight, but dude let's be real boxing doesn't rise and set with him and boxing was here before Manny and will continue to be here after him.

And as for not having anything in the future to look forward to just look at the up and comers who will someday make their mark just like the Floyd's and Manny's who have already done so.

In this regard there is so much to look forward to...

Comment

2013 did start off pretty ****.

calls for stricter testing has been reinvigorated as a result of marquez's blatant abuse of peds...you are the blind dickrider for not acknowledging that he hired a known ped dealer and that there is a strong possibility that he abused peds.
                  3 years of "let the commission do it's job." though?

Originally posted by laudium View Post
                  Its wierd, Pacquaio getting KO'd the way he did kinda took the excitement out of boxing a little. I wonder......if Floyd loses to whomever, will that be good or bad for boxing.

Maybe Im not a true fight fan, but I have no fights to look forward to
                  , shed some light and tell me what fights should be good. Im losing interest in Boxing, HELP.
                  ...as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    3 years of "let the commission do it's job." though?
                    didn't pac later agree to do floyd's extra testing though? sure it was suspicious at first, but the fact is pac later agreed to do his testing...

also it's not as suspicious as a 39 year old marquez hiring a known ped dealer and showing incredible power as a result..

the KO woke up alot of people to the danger that peds pose to combat sports like boxing and MMA...

Comment

didn't pac later agree to do floyd's extra testing though? sure it was suspicious at first, but the fact is pac later agreed to do his testing...

also it's not as suspicious as a 39 year old marquez hiring a known ped dealer and showing incredible power as a result..

the KO woke up alot of people to the danger that peds pose to combat sports like boxing and MMA...
                      No, Pacquiao never agreed to any "extra" testing. Pactards made that up for their hero just to try and save face.

Comment

Working...
                      X