Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Have The Style To Take Mayweather Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Have The Style To Take Mayweather Out!

After a dominant performance by Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero against Andre Berto on Saturday night, Guerrero’s focus has once again turned to Pound for Pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr.

When Guerrero was asking for the Mayweather fight earlier this year, it appeared to fall on deaf ears as he had yet to have a fight at Welterweight and would have to move up two weight classes. Two welterweight fights later against two tough formidable opponents, Guerrero feels he’s proved he’s a true Welterweight to be reckoned with.

“Now I'm at 147 so it just shows I can take a shot and I'm determined to come out and fight the best fighters. That's why I want to fight Floyd Mayweather. People said that I'm just trying to cash out and that I'm just trying to look for the big names to get big pays but I want to fight the best. I want to be the best. I don't just want to get paid because I know if I fight the best and I'm the best I'll get paid no matter what. So I'm here to fight” said Guerrero.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I doubt it..This guy should calm down,dude you beat Berto...

Comment

Nobody wants to pay to see you fight Rob G, nobody!

Comment

He figured out Berto's philly shell defense in 1 round

It'd probably take him 2 or 3 rounds to figure out floyds but guerrero is a southpaw so he would try to outbox a guy with better workrate, power and footspeed

Ain't happening

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

It'd probably take him 2 or 3 rounds to figure out floyds but guerrero is a southpaw so he would try to outbox a guy with better workrate, power and footspeed

Ain't happening
          Come on man. We all know you hate Floyd and all but if you want to be taken seriously you have to be serious.

Comment

Even though beating a 2012 Berto isn't the same as beating him when Ortiz did, I still think Guerrero is more dangerous than Ortiz ever was. Ortiz has always had a weak chin, no defense and a questionable heart.
            Last edited by FloydvsPac; 11-25-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I doubt it..This guy should calm down,dude you beat Berto...
              Why would he?? im not saying he would beat floyd but why wouldn't he challenged floyd? he looked better than last fight and showed he can take a punch at 147. He just beat the **** out of berto someone many people didn't give him a chance. I mean if berto would of won or if berto would of beat the **** of the ghost and knocked him out twice in the first two rounds the hype around hbo woud be buzzing and haymon would be doing berto vs floyd.

The thing is ghost ruined manny peoples plans. Now he is on the picture besides floyd and pac at 147. Hell if floyd don't fight cause he wants more money like a pac fight i wouldn't mind him fighting bradley to pick up his belt now.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                Come on man. We all know you hate Floyd and all but if you want to be taken seriously you have to be serious.
                lmao ur the last person who is taken serious with ur red k

And if Guerrero catches floyd like he did berto in the first round - the fight is over

Comment

I think he needs to beat another top fighter at this weight class before fighting mayweather

Comment

Smh

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Ain't happening
                    You people are incredible this dude proves time and time again that he belongs and yet ya still hate and for no reason .. He an exciting fighter and once super feather weight that just dogged a rugged Berto .. Extremely impressive .. And you have an interesting comment .. Floyd's has higher work rate?? Pfft when u started watching boxing ? No way at all , power is even .. Mayweather obviously is not a great puncher , and Guerrero is obviously stronger than what people thought .. Mayweather would have a very difficult time with him , stop falling in love wit that clown just because just because he is Floyd , ghost absolutely proved that he is no joke at all ..

Comment

Working...
                    X