Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be the odds of May-Pac if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be the odds of May-Pac if...

1. Castillo righfully was credited the win in his first fight with Mayweather and judges saw it in favor of Maidana in their first fight, so Mayweather record today read 45-2?

2. Pacquiao doest got robbed in the fist Bradely fight and didnt got caught with the suspicious Marquez ultra power while he was dominating that fight and in his way to stoping him?

Boxing is a very perceptive sport and some times records say something and facts says another thing. Said that, for me this a 50/50 fight even thought odds tell another story.

Id have the odd as Pacquiao being a 4-1 maybe even 5-1 favorite. His last loss would have been morales,which he made up for,by knocking him out twice. Floyd on the other hand,would have been coming off of two fights against the same guy. First fight would have been a close split decision loss,and the next would have been a boring unanimous decision win. But this is all just hypothetical.

Comment

Originally posted by Webber676 View Post
      1. Castillo righfully was credited the win in his first fight with Mayweather and judges saw it in favor of Maidana in their first fight, so Mayweather record today read 45-2?

2. Pacquiao doest got robbed in the fist Bradely fight and didnt got caught with the suspicious Marquez ultra power while he was dominating that fight and in his way to stoping him?

Boxing is a very perceptive sport and some times records say something and facts says another thing. Said that, for me this a 50/50 fight even thought odds tell another story.

If all that happened. The bookmakers would have Pacquiao favourite, 4/9

Comment

Instead of pac fans saying "If you didnt lose, you didnt fight the right people" they would say, "Floyd lost twice, he's a bum". Then when people bring up pacs loses it will be "Those losses were a long time ago, Marquez was on peds and he didnt have his clitoris gloves for Morales"

If Manny was undefeated they would hold his "0" in high regards
        Last edited by Rapid Counter; 03-15-2015, 04:05 PM.

Comment

given that jmn arguably won their third fight and their second was debatable, I'd say Floyd would still be the favorite at this point.

What was so suspicious about JMM's shot he landed? There's video of him landing that shot in sparring and even during the round Manny knocked him down in.

Comment

Lol castillo wasnt robbed in the first fight , watch this video, for all you guys saying castillo won.

Comment

Basically you just tried to discredit 2 of floyds wins, and tried to say pacman didnt get knocked out rightfully lol

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                Lol castillo wasnt robbed in the first fight , watch this video, for all you guys saying castillo won.
                lol i tried to convince myself the same, years back. but castillo did beat floyd

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
                  lol i tried to convince myself the same, years back. but castillo did beat floyd
                  but you can clearly see castillo lands less clean punches and his face was swollen after the fight...how did he not win?

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                    If you watched the fight when it happened you'd realize he lost. Stupid YouTube videos showing what they want doesn't change that.

Comment

Working...
                    X