No announcement yet.

We all want the May-Pac Fight but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all want the May-Pac Fight but...

The only way is see the fight happening if Arum coughs up more money, they would have to buy this fight then Mayweather might consider fighting.

Bob Arum and Manny has much more to gain than offer at this point, win over Rios was to convince public opinion that Pacqiuao should still be considered to beat Mayweather therefore warranting a 50-50 share. But are you convinced?

I think 70% - 30% in favor of Mayweather is generous at this point.

Hopefully they fight each other and both fighter gets fair % considering the pros-&-cons.

From Floyd Point of View lets look at what has he got to gain, and work out a reasonable purse Share for the fight. Remember Floyds point of view would be based on what he really cares about.

Pros
    Bigger Purse Share and possible shot at breaking PPV records.

Cons

Pacqiuao has no World Championship Titles and has lost his #2 P4P status - Is almost like no prize. Especially if critics will say Pacquiao has faded discrediting his win.

Already awarded ATG, and WBC Supreme Champion, so a victory wont change this. "I don't need Pacquiao".

Current WBC Championship & Ring Championship along with his undefeated record would be at stake.

True!

FIRST NEGOTIATIONS: PAC TURNS IT DOWN DUE TO A DRUG TEST

SECOND NEGOTIATIONS: ARUM SAID HE NEEDED TIME TO BUILD A STADIUM then Pac goes to fight Clottey in Cowboy STADIUM?

THIRD NEGOTIATIONS: PAC WANTED MORE MONEY

LOLOLOLOL

ARUM DOESNT WANT PAC IN THE RING WITH FLOYD.
    WHY?
    "I say this to you today and I really believe it and its true, that since Ali, there hasn’t been a better fighter, better boxer than Floyd Mayweather. This young man has the teqhnique and the ability which puts him in my book ahead of such greats as Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler and all the other great fighters that I’ve seen in my career. And there is NOBODY that combines all the skills of Floyd mayweather."
    BOB ARUM

Comment

Not everyone wants the fight.
      Floyd wants none of it. His fans don't want it.
      Same fans who say easy fight, easy money.
      Either they're content in fantasy wins and fantasy money,
      or they're just lying to their faces. In their minds t's not an easy fight.
      So they'd rather not let it happen. Worst fanbase in the sport.

Comment

Working...
      X