Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's comparitive destruction of Floyd's opponents put fear in Floyd no doubt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    GTFO. As far as stamina, it's debatable. But when it comes to upper body movement, it's not even close. Floyd uses his upper body for defense more so than he uses his legs.
    Pacquiao move his body side to side like a speed bag....

Listen to the late Emmanuel Steward talk about his movement...

He knew a lot about boxing...a lot. And he said his sheer awkward jerky movement frustrated and mentally wore his opponents out.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      And PAC is scared of a metal needle. So I guess it's a draw
      ^^^^^^^^

floydiots have been using the same crap to defend their scared coward idol fraud jr.

Comment

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
        Pacquiao move his body side to side like a speed bag....

Listen to the late Emmanuel Steward talk about his movement...

He knew a lot about boxing...a lot. And he said his sheer awkward jerky movement frustrated and mentally wore his opponents out.
        Manny's in and out movement frustrates opponents, but i wouldn't say he has better upper body movement than Floyd. He has faster foot speed than Floyd, but it's not a huge advantage since it's easier to time and neutral his rhythm in comparison to Floyd.

Comment

I guess you could also say that Mayweather's superior boxing ability has always left Pacquaio wondering if he could actually beat him. The thing is neither would be correct. The reason the two of them never fought has more to do with the state of boxing today than it has to do with them trying to avoiding each other. I would love to know how the conversation went when Mayweather personally called Pacquiao to make that offer. That took a tremendous amount of respect. Despite his antics, I think Mayweather has always shown respect for other fighters. The same goes for Pacquiao. As a fan of the sport, it's my opinion that Mayweather has the better skills to win against Pacquiao. Most boxing writers and other boxers have been saying the same thing for awhile now. That doesn't mean that I don't think Pacquiao would be Mayweather's biggest test. Or that if Pacquiao won it would be a huge upset because he does have the ability to beat anyone including Mayweather. However, saying Mayweather is scared or Pacquiao refused to take a drug test is is the only reason these two haven't fought is wrong and both sets of fans need to stop saying it.

Comment

Working...
          X