Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a more co(ky demeanor out of these fighters? Saying it, not showing it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Who has a more co(ky demeanor out of these fighters? Saying it, not showing it.

Amir Khan, Floyd Mayweather Chris Eubanks, Tyson, Roy Jones, Prince(Hamed), Ali?
    Last edited by Verstyle; 04-26-2012, 10:22 PM.

After watching "Little Prince, Big Fight" id say its Naz

Comment

Cuz he actually believed he could beat Barrera

Comment

I can't stand Amir. No bias, he's a good fighter. He's tall with crazy speed. But...."

Shut the fu(k up!

Comment

Nas..Roy is close though. Dude playing basketball games the same day? Roy was the guy who was a huge di c k but you could do nothing about. Nas really thought he could beat everybody lol.

Floyd's isn't so much ****y as it is douchey. He seems like a normal dude sometimes and it's as if he has no social skills so "When all else fails..talk about what I got". That's kind of how it seems to him. It's like he has trouble relating to people, and I wouldn't be surprised, since he talks about how all he ever did was boxing. This is why we like Hatton.

Eubanks..ehh...never really cared much.

I think Ali was to a point, but he wasn't as bad as the guys on the list.

Amir? Don't care..first time I ever saw him he lost to Kindalan at the olympics..then got KOd by Prescott...then lost to Peterson. Not like I'm hating him since he's getting tooled every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Nas..Roy is close though. Dude playing basketball games the same day? Roy was the guy who was a huge di c k but you could do nothing about. Nas really thought he could beat everybody lol.

Floyd's isn't so much ****y as it is douchey. He seems like a normal dude sometimes and it's as if he has no social skills so "When all else fails..talk about what I got". That's kind of how it seems to him. It's like he has trouble relating to people, and I wouldn't be surprised, since he talks about how all he ever did was boxing. This is why we like Hatton.

Eubanks..ehh...never really cared much.

I think Ali was to a point, but he wasn't as bad as the guys on the list.

Amir? Don't care..first time I ever saw him he lost to Kindalan at the olympics..then got KOd by Prescott...then lost to Peterson. Not like I'm hating him since he's getting tooled every now and then.
            Eubanks is legend.

Comment

Naz was at least hilarious.

Conan O Brien: So You have a fight coming up against Cesar Soto right?

Naz: Yeah, Soto is going to get Bloto.

Conan O Brien: I don't know what that means

Naz: well he's getting it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
              X