No announcement yet.

12 hour shifts hard workers dedication thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
    where the **** do you work? a sweatshop factory, 65 hours respect but I think I'd be like a ****ing zombie on those hours
    Basically i am a zombie,but fck it whatever puts food in my childs mouth i will rob cheat still and kill for my kid.

Comment

I did noon to midnight shifts for four years working for a Logistic company. No AC, like 110 degree inside in the summer. Sometimes We'd get off at like 8-9 on thurs/friday, but around Chistmas and during the summer it was 12s. I would train like 5 people on Monday and they'd all be gone by the next week. Money was good, and I was fit as hell, but fuucckkkk that ****.

I now appreciate ever desk job I get.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        I did noon to midnight shifts for four years working for a Logistic company. No AC, like 110 degree inside in the summer.

I now appreciate ever desk job I get.
        I worked construction for many years,i prefer that work i gurantee i can build this in a certain amount of time,phone sells a lot of it is luck of the draw,skills are important but just like poker you can hold pocket aces and still get shafted.

by the way nice to see ya paul how are you?

Comment

i'll most likely work 12 on xmas as well

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            i'll most likely work 12 on xmas as well
            Christmas week sucks for my business i get a week off that i dont want.

Comment

I work 24/7 without gettin paid. You can't beat this.

Comment

Working...
              X