Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do blacks find it annoying when whites dress "thuggish"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
    Idc how they dress, as long as they dont talk black or act like it .. You can dress whatever you like..
    that doesn't make sense. that's a hypocritical statement.

if a white person talks and acts black, you should take that as a complement. do you have to take everything white ppl do as being condescending? that's a sign of insecurity issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
      i think blacks find it more funny than annoying. what annoys them is seeing other blacks trying to be white.
      LOL I know a lot of black people that I wouldnt say are trying to be white but they dress like that and I guess just are well educated(not sure if thats being white or not). Right now I am a student and all my buds are very well spoken and business oriented. I really don't know any blacks with the whole sagging pants and stuff liek that.(trying to say this without sounding like some red neck racist)

Comment

There's no such thing as dressing white, its called dressing normally.

Comment

Originally posted by makavelli View Post
          check,

Dont Be Hatin
          Lmao Dude Just Lmao

Comment

question.

why is it okay for a black clothing store to only hire black people , but it's racist if abercrombie and fitch only hires white people?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
              You mean thuggish blacks are jealous and use the copout of "uncle tom" when a black man gets and education, speaks articulatley, and makes good money legally?
              almost. and that's not to say that blacks, like any other group, don't wanna see their own people come up and succeed in the business world. of course they do!

but, if blacks do stand out for anything (and i don't care if this comes off racist. fuck off to anyone offended) it's....standing out! they like to do things their own way. they've pioneered just about everything worth a **** in music, fashion, and overall style.

they're creators and there's no denying that. i just don't think they wanna be seen as doin the same ol' thing as the regular joes. and, as a society, we tend to look at white businessmen as regular joes.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X