No announcement yet.

Lets get Mayweather-Jmm 2 for the ring belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    So if Floyd CWed Martinez at 150 you would be happy with that like you was with Manny and Margo ? even though Sergio is bigger and so much better than Margo .

What I want to know how come you go along with Mannys CWs but Floyd MUST fight them at their healthy weight while Manny NEVER would , the point is you do not apply the same conditions to Floyd as you do other fighters , and then you compare heights lol , like a 6-1 Froch could beat a 5-11 Tyson , its not about height its about weight .

Bottom line is fanboys have Floyd rules and Mannys rules are different , you guys dont apply the same conditions to all fighters which just shows how good Floyd really is when the only way you can get him beat or extended is to fight way bigger opponents at their healthy weight .
    First off SON know who the fawk you are talking to before youn post your bull shi t! I cant stand Pac for his CW BS! He fails to test and show he is clean and the same huggers on here saying let the commission do their job when it come to pac are the same ones crying about JMM cheating because he has Memo in his camp well the commish did their job and he came out clean

Second fuk CW's! If floyd can fight Cotto at 154 and later fight Ginger (5ft 10in) at 154 why cant he fight Sergio Martinez (5ft 10 in) at 154?

Fact is you floydboys ALWAYS have excuses for everything and you cant just admit fawk this guy has a point. Its ok though because I am right and who is to say that Martinez even wins who knows maybe Floyds talent and toughness would really shine if he were to really test himself but we will never know because as I stated early time and time again he runs away or goes on vacation whenever a challenge is upon him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Top Rank vs. Golden Boy. Floyd's ducking.

In all seriousness, this is actually a legit option for Mayweather. Which tells you how bad the welterweight division is. I'd rather see Mayweather-Marquez 2 than Mayweather vs. Alexander or Malignaggi or Kell Brook or anyone else besides Bradley.
      But Floyd wouldn't do this! He's just lucky he took JMM fresh from 135 weight class and cheated on weight! Now that JMM was accustomed to 147 wt class & shown he got proven power now, Floyd will not take that risk!

Floyd will take Guererro who has average Power, slower than him, just arrived in the 147 wt class. That's what you'll getting!

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
        Floyd had never weighed over 160 or even close to it. He's in top shape all the time, so when he hydrates its no more than 2lbs at the most.
        ahha OMG you idiots are fooken amazing
        how the hell do you know this ???
        are you there in the locker room before he walks to the ring to weigh him?
        how many of these boxers arent in top shape
        look at martinez
        look at pac
        ook at JMM
        all are tip top shape
        look at broner Frauds clone
        he is top shape and still rehydrates 10 plus pounds

Comment

remember all the "lets get pac-floyd for the ring belt" threads that larry started....

Comment

during the fight it just seemed like Mayweather was so much taller than Marquez in the pictures its not a big difference

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
              Like I said it just doesnt matter you dont like him. Thats cool you dont have to. MoneyTeam.
              This ^^^^^^^^ is the sh it you get when you are a ******ed Floyd fan and you are faced with an actual question that you cant answer because you are blinded by your obsession with that fighter.
              Poor guy I feel sorry for you man
              east some Wheaties or someone give this poor schmuck a hug

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                This ^^^^^^^^ is the sh it you get when you are a ******ed Floyd fan and you are faced with an actual question that you cant answer because you are blinded by your obsession with that fighter.
                Poor guy I feel sorry for you man
                east some Wheaties or someone give this poor schmuck a hug
                There were no questions just you trying to rationalize a martinez vs Mayweather fight. Your argument that floyd is huge compared to marquez and I know theres no debating with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  First off SON know who the fawk you are talking to before youn post your bull shi t! I cant stand Pac for his CW BS! He fails to test and show he is clean and the same huggers on here saying let the commission do their job when it come to pac are the same ones crying about JMM cheating because he has Memo in his camp well the commish did their job and he came out clean

Second fuk CW's! If floyd can fight Cotto at 154 and later fight Ginger (5ft 10in) at 154 why cant he fight Sergio Martinez (5ft 10 in) at 154?

Fact is you floydboys ALWAYS have excuses for everything and you cant just admit fawk this guy has a point. Its ok though because I am right and who is to say that Martinez even wins who knows maybe Floyds talent and toughness would really shine if he were to really test himself but we will never know because as I stated early time and time again he runs away or goes on vacation whenever a challenge is upon him.
                  Im 60 years old and doubt you can call me son lol , the point is your going on about size as in height when boxing is about weight , you lost that one before you started .

Second , what other fighter do you call for to jump 2 divisions that has already jumped 3 and then fight at the opponents healthy weight , name ONE other than Floyd , its like a champion racehorse that you keep piling the weight on their back until they lose .

Personally I would like to see Floyd fight Martinez but I also acknowledge the huge task it is because of the weight , thats the difference , Floyd would not get the credit he would deserve for the fight and thats why I stick up for Floyd , he doesnt get the credit for what he has done and guys like you do not apply to him what you apply to others , how can you say Ward Martinez is not fair but Floyd Martinez is .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Im 60 years old and doubt you can call me son lol , the point is your going on about size as in height when boxing is about weight , you lost that one before you started .

Second , what other fighter do you call for to jump 2 divisions that has already jumped 3 and then fight at the opponents healthy weight , name ONE other than Floyd , its like a champion racehorse that you keep piling the weight on their back until they lose .

Personally I would like to see Floyd fight Martinez but I also acknowledge the huge task it is because of the weight , thats the difference , Floyd would not get the credit he would deserve for the fight and thats why I stick up for Floyd , he doesnt get the credit for what he has done and guys like you do not apply to him what you apply to others , how can you say Ward Martinez is not fair but Floyd Martinez is .
                    Moneyteam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

don't great fighters attempt huge tasks? floyd attempts average tasks but hey he wins kudos!

Comment

Working...
                      X