• Do not create anymore Pac-Mayweather threads

cast ur vote and disquz
    100% he know he got this
    7.69%
    50% he thinks his in dangerrr
    56.41%
    he knows he got puz
    35.90%

Why else would he be avoiding the biggest payday of his life?

Comment

He probably thinks he can win, but is scared of losing a decision due to Pac's superior workrate.

Comment

Can we get a poll in English please?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombraider View Post
          Can we get a poll in English please?
          go sack ur own ***

english enough for ya?

Comment

I don't know what "he knows he got puz" means so I voted for that

Comment

first 3 rounds Floyd will have to weather the storm, after then Mayweather goes to work, he'll probably win every round after that..

hes gonna really embarrass manny im telling you..

Comment

Floyd Mayweather should win this hands down.. But I don't think he knows it.
                I think he is genuinely afraid of Manny Pacquiao.
                He is right to be afraid because he does not like southpaws. Pac moves well and comes from all angles and Floyd will get hit and maybe even get knocked down and possibly knocked out.. But Manny leaves himself open to counter punches and I am not sure there is a better counter puncher in the sport than Floyd..All the drama is there.. This fight needs to be made while it is still relevant.. But Floyd is afraid.

Comment

floyd would have to be favorite but it's clear he is afraid/unsure and thinks he could lose.

Comment

He is scared. He knows himself that his style would be terrible for pac. He doesnt like taking punishment in the ring and he knows that in order to beat pac he's going to have to take some. Pacs not a guy u can potshot because when pac gets hit he comes back with fast combos from weird angles. That potshot style wont be effective because pacs not slow and can fire back right away. Floyd and everyone knows he cant match pacs firepower.

Mayweather will have to fight and throw while pac is throwing like marquez and morales did and thats not floyd. His instincts is to defend first then find the opening. Against a fast in and out guy like pac that could be a major problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X