No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "I need to be treated with dignity."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Sergio has every right to play some hardball. He better be careful about it, though.
    He does, but this is everything he's been waiting for... he better not eff it up because Cotto doesn't need him... He isn't the only mW champion and he holds no allegiance to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      Sexy Sergio needs to understand that he is dealing with King Cotto. What King Cotto wants, the King gets!

Sergio likely wants: Martinez vs Cotto instead of the other way around, and walk in last into the ring. Probably wants an extra 30 seconds on 24/7 and some other misc junk. lol!

If he is cries too much King Cotto will and tell him to go fuck him self of a career high payout. Majesty Miguel "The King" Cotto will go fight and stomp on Canelo's head in Jun.

#WarCotto

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Sergio has every right to play some hardball. He better be careful about it, though.
        Not really the way I look at is the balls in his court he can do as his please. This is cotto only option canelo moved on, and if Cotto Martinez falls apart who is Cotto going to fight? lord knows he dont want another Pacquaio rematch, and he dont want to face kirkland.

Comment

Shut yo no knees havin' ass up

Comment

Awww, the Maravilla Ballerina needs to be treated with dignity. Coward clown. Don't let him, Cotto. Force him to submit to your demands.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Wonder how Canelo's deadline worked out Waited an extra 2 weeks and still got told to fuck off.
              lol! King Cotto has spoken and when he speaks Canelo the "Boffoon " waits.

Comment

I side on Martinez on this 100%. He's the champion and he should be named on the card first. I know it's something little but it's a man holding his ground and earning his respect. What he doesn't realize though, is that he may just lose his big payday. So if he wants to get another big payday, he'll agree to the small talk and come out on fight night and make a big statement.

I say, just let them gear the entire thing towards Cotto. He's still getting TV exposure, a name on his resume, and a big payday. What's there to complain about?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  I side on Martinez on this 100%. He's the champion and he should be named on the card first. I know it's something little but it's a man holding his ground and earning his respect. What he doesn't realize though, is that he may just lose his big payday. So if he wants to get another big payday, he'll agree to the small talk and come out on fight night and make a big statement.
                  Cotto is the main draw, he is the PPV sell here. His name should go on top. He is the money maker, Martines needs to submit to his demands because Cotto earned the position he is in. Without Cotto, he wouldn't make as much as he might from this fight.

Martinez is a clown coward, all manly with demands to a 154 pounder but dead scared of the beast at his own weight class; Gennady "Triple G" Golovkin.

Comment

Either take what you can vs King Cotto a fight you have a chance of wining or go get beat the fuck up by GGG for 1/4th the money!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      If he plays hardball, Cotto will tell him to fuck off and think nothing of it. This is Sergio's big money fight and one he has a chance to win. He'd be dumb to walk away from that on a few petty details.
                      Well, if he really wants that 4th divisional belt, he can fight GGG or Sturm instead. But then again, they're not 39 coming off an injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X