• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

+

+

=

LMAO!!!
    I see you have a feeling she might call you in a month so you already set up a plan...

Comment

This weekend I was with a fat, ugly, whiny annoying girl. She also stunk of butt and cheddar once the clothes were off. I mean she had NO redeeming qualities. Despite that, I fucked her anyway. Famous last words.

I still feel grossed out as hell and for two days straight I could not get that disgusting image out of my head.

dont get desperate bruh...

Comment

Yeah I've met 2 or 3 girls like that and I thought the same. But the thing is, even if they lose all the weight they'll still have all that extra skin like Cotto's friend. That turkey's neck is disgusting.

This weekend I was with a fat, ugly, whiny annoying girl. She also stunk of butt and cheddar once the clothes were off

Comment

This weekend I was with a fat, ugly, whiny annoying girl. She also stunk of butt and cheddar once the clothes were off. I mean she had NO redeeming qualities. Despite that, I fucked her anyway. Famous last words.

I still feel grossed out as hell and for two days straight I could not get that disgusting image out of my head.

Beggars should not be choosy.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
            You should slap yourself.....
            no fat chiks here bruh...

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Yeah I've met 2 or 3 girls like that and I thought the same. But the thing is, even if they lose all the weight they'll still have all that extra skin like Cotto's friend. That turkey's neck is disgusting.
            Lolz, true. Yeah i thought about the process of how it would be putting her on a diet, but that would be messed up. It would be better that she placed herself on a diet for herself.
            Last edited by Zarco; 11-27-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
              dont get desperate bruh...
              Originally posted by led* View Post
              Beggars should not be choosy.
              Its not what you think. I met her within a day after she messaged me online. She sent me underwear pics after a few texts so I thought she just wants to fuck. She looked cute in her pics, she didn't look huge, just thick. I figured what does it matter, its just pussy.

I get there, she looked way different. I think she used pics of her sister. She was much heavier and uglier. I didn't want to be rude so we got some drinks. She insisted going back to her place. Rather than doing the noble thing, I said the hell with it. I went all this way, might as well smash it. How bad can it be, right?

The answer is very bad. I almost gagged a few times.

It's not like I can't do much better. When it comes to just getting laid I'm not picky at all. But that's the last time I fuck a slop of that magnitude.. I literally just lost my appetite typing this.

Comment

Its not what you think. I met her within a day after she messaged me online. She sent me underwear pics after a few texts so I thought she just wants to fuck. She looked cute in her pics, she didn't look huge, just thick. I figured what does it matter, its just pussy.

I get there, she looked way different. I think she used pics of her sister. She was much heavier and uglier. I didn't want to be rude so we got some drinks. She insisted going back to her place. Rather than doing the noble thing, I said the hell with it. I went all this way, might as well smash it. How bad can it be, right?

It's not like I can't do much better. When it comes to just getting laid I'm not picky at all. But that's the last time I fuck a slop of that magnitude.. I literally just lost my appetite typing this.
                Duh. ..........

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                  Duh. ..........
                  Have you fucked a fat Pinay?

Comment

We need to see these Texts//Pics to see if you were in fact deceived

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                      We need to see these Texts//Pics to see if you were in fact deceived
                      Not happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X