Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no he talks to much sht

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Honestly, I used to be a fan of his after I found out he was a silver medalist while I lived in England and was prepping up to be the next big thing. After the Maidana fight I was so hyped for this guy.... then he fought McCloskey.... then he fought Judah.....then he won't stop crying.
      Rewatched some more fights of his and he loves trying to make his opponent try and give him head by holding them down. Slowly, I started to dislike him more and more.
      So, like the post says.... are you a khan fan?
      I'm kind of the opposite, I didn't like him much when he was fighting cans on ITV and talking about fighting some of the biggest names when he hadn't beaten anyone of note.

He won me around with his fight against Maidana, he went blood and guts and showed real heart that fight, ditto against Peterson.

Comment

I am a fan of his but no fan of Team Khan. This latest stunt of whining and whinging about a robbery to salvage his image is pathetic and does his cause no good.It was a close fight and really if Khan was as good as we were told by his PR machine it should have never have been close.
        For a long time I had my doubts how he would perform against taller good fighters especially pressure fighters. With no inside fighting skills I felt at some point against elite fighters he could get exposed but I thought it would take a lot better figher than Peterson to do it. He needs to develop inside fighting skills which is totally at odds with his MO and I have my doubts if he will do it.
        This is a crunch period for him he managed to move on past the Prescott loss but this may be more difficult. With no title I can't see how GBP can justify paying him over $Million a fight. I don't think Peterson will give him a quick rematch. He is in a tough spot right now it s going be interesting to see how things pan out.

Comment

if all he did was fight i'd be a big fan

but he talks too much these days

picked neutral

maybe 60/40 on him

Comment

Not a chance.

Comment

I don't really dislike him, I just find his fans who think he is (or was) some type of special/future P4P #1 talent to be annoying.

Comment

Working...
              X