No announcement yet.

**** the eagles, giants and skins....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Everyone is scared of the Pack, let's be real. They score 40 pts per game and can't be stopped.

As far as the Pats, Dallas took them to the limit in NE without the help of a running game. The emergence of Demarco Murray has changed the Cowboys offense big time and taken needed pressure off of Romo.

The Ravens are up and down. Their offense doesn't scare anyone and we match up great with them. Their D is the real deal but again, they are up and down.

Saints offense is scary as well but Dallas can match them. I also think Dallas D is better than the Saints D. It's a 50/50 game and I think home field would be the defining factor if the Cowboys and Saints met in the playoffs.

1) Saints are nowhere near scared of the packers. here's what I think, Packers will lose in cold weather. they're one dimensional and their vertical passing game won't be such a factor late in the season. there's a few teams built better for cold weather than the packers.

2) pats have beaten much better teams than dallas so far this yr, who did dallas beat worth a damn since the 49er game?

3) ravens are only losing to shi t teams. they've beaten steelers 2x, san fran, cincy, houston at full strength and the jets

4) No way saints cowboys is a pickum type game. I couldn't see the boys being favored under any circumstances except for a saints plane/bus crash

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      1) Saints are nowhere near scared of the packers. here's what I think, Packers will lose in cold weather. they're one dimensional and their vertical passing game won't be such a factor late in the season. there's a few teams built better for cold weather than the packers.

2) pats have beaten much better teams than dallas so far this yr, who did dallas beat worth a damn since the 49er game?

3) ravens are only losing to shi t teams. they've beaten steelers 2x, san fran, cincy, houston at full strength and the jets

4) No way saints cowboys is a pickum type game. I couldn't see the boys being favored under any circumstances except for a saints plane/bus crash
      You are seeing the Saints through fan glasses my man. I'm telling you right now, I'm not saying Dallas is the best in the NFC but they have showed they can play with anyone, on the road or at home.

Saints are good, but running the ball and defense tends to win games in the playoffs and Dallas is all of a sudden finding a running game to go with a solid D.

We will see, all I'm saying is nobody gave Dallas a chance to win the NFC East, every magazine, website and talking head on TV was running their mouth about the Eagles and Giants. Fuk them and fuk the haters. Romo is the truth like it or not and if Dallas can give him a running game and defense for the first time in his career, watch out.

Comment

Probably because the defense for the Vikes is terrible and he's needing to make more tackles. As far INT, Allen getting an int is something he doesn't do every year, like most DE.

Look if you want to take Allen over Ware that's on you but I can guarantee you that you are in the minority on that.
        im just playing devil's advocate. ware isn't as versatile as you guys say. his stats don't show it that's for sure. he has a ton of sacks but 30 tackles in 11 games is pretty weak for a lb. he has the same number of total tackles as derrele revis.

he's a top 5 defensive player for sure, but he's not clearly the best, nor is he so versatile. he's a pass rushing lb that's semi decent in coverage and he makes a tackle here and there.

i also think it's important to factor in strength of schedule. dallas doesn't have a very strong schedule and hasn't even met the second best team in their division yet.

if the vikes team is so shi tty you would think that his stats would be worse because the offense could focus on taking allen out of the game

Comment

You are seeing the Saints through fan glasses my man. I'm telling you right now, I'm not saying Dallas is the best in the NFC but they have showed they can play with anyone, on the road or at home.

Saints are good, but running the ball and defense tends to win games in the playoffs and Dallas is all of a sudden finding a running game to go with a solid D.

We will see, all I'm saying is nobody gave Dallas a chance to win the NFC East, every magazine, website and talking head on TV was running their mouth about the Eagles and Giants. Fuk them and fuk the haters. Romo is the truth like it or not and if Dallas can give him a running game and defense for the first time in his career, watch out.
          dallas is the best team in the nfc east, i agree.

saints have the #8 rushing offense in the nfl. it's a myth that they have no rushing offense. we lost 5 starting running backs last year and still made the playoffs. saints won the super bowl with pretty much the exact same team handily 2 years ago, but last yr we lost the entire running game. now they're healthy.

dallas is 13th in rushing

green bay is 28th in rushing offense and 30th in defense hence why I think they'll get beat late in the season. their own homefield will be their undoing.

Comment

Look, Dallas also started the year 31st in the NFL in rushing until Murray got his first start week 6 or 7 I believe.

Dallas (as no other team is) is not the same team they were at the beginning of the season.

Anyway, I'm out bro. Have a good weekend I'm leaving work early because I have a meeting I need to go to but peace out.

Comment

Look, Dallas also started the year 31st in the NFL in rushing until Murray got his first start week 6 or 7 I believe.

Dallas (as no other team is) is not the same team they were at the beginning of the season.

Anyway, I'm out bro. Have a good weekend I'm leaving work early because I have a meeting I need to go to but peace out.
              right back atcha my mexihomie!!!

demarco murray is taking my to fantasy riches!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love that guy

Comment

NFC East is garbage this year... just 4 of the most inconsistent teams in the league.

As for the Packers rush offense, they didnt have much of one last year then Starks just went wild in the postseason. Wouldnt be surprised if that happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  NFC East is garbage this year... just 4 of the most inconsistent teams in the league.

As for the Packers rush offense, they didnt have much of one last year then Starks just went wild in the postseason. Wouldnt be surprised if that happens again.
                  but their d was about a million times better last year. they can't stop a damn thing this year.

they're 30th in freakin defense this year.

Comment

now that cuauht's gone, I can admit that I'd rather have demarcus ware on my team than terrel suggs....

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      now that cuauht's gone, I can admit that I'd rather have demarcus ware on my team than terrel suggs....

Elvis Dumervil is playing like a maniac this year also.

Comment

Working...
                      X