No announcement yet.

The Official DAMN, Oscar says sorry to Bob Arum and Pacquiao on twitter thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good man,very classy.

Its good he doesnt b/s himself,and is sorting himself out.

there are two types of peoples,some who dont know they got **** to sort out,others who do.

Comment

**** this guy, i dont know why he is apologhising to Pac,but whatever.....Butedontgo apologising to the guy that hassingle handidly ****ed up the sport of boxing, and is also plotting the downfall of oscars company....

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        Dear bob arum first I would like to humbly apologize for any pain I have caused to you and or your family.I also want to apologize....

To manny paquiao for any wrong doing in my part.you are a great champion.I have realized that by accepting my mistakes everyone around me...

Will hopefully forgive me.with great humility I ask we work together for the good of the sport we dearly love.It is not fair to the fans...
        i'm quite surprised that Oscar did that. wonder what he did to arum that he felt he had to apologize to him?

nonetheless, that's a very good start to recovery IMHO.

Comment

**** this guy, i dont know why he is apologhising to Pac,but whatever.....Butedontgo apologising to the guy that hassingle handidly ****ed up the sport of boxing, and is also plotting the downfall of oscars company....
          Are you crazy? This is good news to boxing fans. That means there is a great possibility that Pac will fight a GBP promoted fighter!

Let's go Pac vs. ORTIZ!!!

Comment

Why are people ****ing complaining? This means we get to see more great fights then ever, if they work together. This shows how fucking dumb the average poster on NSB is.

Comment

No way Arum lets his fighters fight GBP fighters,.....

Comment

Good for Oscar, now let's see what the greedy old bastard has to say about this? Most likely he will act like a hurt bitch and will not accept the apology, and use the Top Rank-GBP "beef" to duck GBP.

Comment

rehab is working! but...
                  fuc!@##$ you Arum!

Comment

who gives a ***** why he's doing it?

this is a step forward to end the gbp-top rank feud and give us great fights.

you are an idiot

Comment

No way Arum lets his fighters fight GBP fighters,.....
                      An apolgy from Oscar is a start. You'll never know, Arum might respond positively.

Comment

Working...
                      X