Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton has treated Billy Graham like ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    I'm sure Billy was paid well and realistically it affects no one here.

Hatton always gave Graham a 10% trainer fee rather than someone like Oscar who sets fixed amounts to avoid paying as much.

Comment

Yeah Hatton has treated Graham like ****! Totally dude! Yeah!

Comment

Think of it this way Hatton is damned if he does damned if he doesn't....he made the right choice to leave graham but should of done that earlier.

Either way people are gonna get on his case for his choice some will say he lacked loyalty but the same can be said that he had stuck around with graham out of loyalty.

I think graham is just trying to gain the sympathies of the fans and he lost his biggest meal ticket...in my opinion graham should be blessed and say no hard feelings cause hatton made him rich! and graham has yet to make any other guys world beaters.

Comment

Graham should be on Hatton's show imo, and also if he wins against Paulie he should dedicate it to Graham ande thank him for all his work over the years. (Although this may be rubbing it in)

Comment

People seem to be missing the point here, and going into Hatton needed to leave cause it was right time, Hatton always paid Billy well, etc etc.

That is not my point.

I am talking about Hatton not sticking up for Graham when Floyd talks his ****. Maybe I have a different opinion on loyalty as opposed to other people. But in my exp, you don't betray your friends, and you don't stand by and let someone else deride them. Even if it is an awkward circumstance, you stick up for them in any way that you can.

Ricky let that opportunity pass last night for example.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
              People seem to be missing the point here, and going into Hatton needed to leave cause it was right time, Hatton always paid Billy well, etc etc.

That is not my point.

I am talking about Hatton not sticking up for Graham when Floyd talks his ****. Maybe I have a different opinion on loyalty as opposed to other people. But in my exp, you don't betray your friends, and you don't stand by and let someone else deride them. Even if it is an awkward circumstance, you stick up for them in any way that you can.

Is that show not live?

:-S

WOuld you want to a risk upsetting your new trainer, when he made a few flippant comments, and previously you've said you're staying out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post

That is not my point.

you want Ricky to stab Floyd in the neck with a pen or something?

Btw, big Floyd would PWN Hatton and Billy at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
                  Is that show not live?

:-S

WOuld you want to a risk upsetting your new trainer, when he made a few flippant comments, and previously you've said you're staying out of it?
                  Originally posted by Rizi Riz View Post
                  you want Ricky to stab Floyd in the neck with a pen or something?

Btw, big Floyd would PWN Hatton and Billy at the same time.
                  All Ricky had to do was follow up what Floyd said with his insurance that he still respected Billy Graham and they were still good friends. But he didn't have the courage to do that, which is surprising, because I would have figured he'd be the type of guy who wouldn't be afraid to stick up for his mates.

He didn't even have to put Floyd in his place when he said it. There were so many ways he could have handled it. Like laughing a little and then saying Billy brought him to a certain stage in his career which he appreciates, etc etc, now Floyd is carrying on with me. But he said nothing! And he even seemed like he was laughing.

If I was Billy, I'd be devastated. Remember guys, the only thing Billy ever did wrong was not have the world class training skills. He didn't **** Ricky over in any way.
                  Last edited by starjammer; 10-06-2008, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I agree with Starjammer.

Ricky shouldn't be talking **** about a man who did so much for him. Yes, BG was paid for his work, but he was close with Ricky for so long, and after that it's pretty ****ty to act this way.

And he shouldn't be sitting back and doing nothing while someone else talks **** about BG either IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      I agree with Starjammer.

Ricky shouldn't be talking **** about a man who did so much for him. Yes, BG was paid for his work, but he was close with Ricky for so long, and after that it's pretty ****ty to act this way.

And he shouldn't be sitting back and doing nothing while someone else talks **** about BG either IMO.
                      Ricky has never said anything but positive things about Billy. The Mayweather's talk a lot of **** and Ricky isn't going to start a public feud with his new trainer that he's trusting his future with. Mayweather is selling Hatton as a new fighter that lacked proper training. Time will tell if that's true or Ricky is getting past his prime from the many tough fights he's been in and the yo yo dieting.

Comment

Working...
                      X