No announcement yet.

Rumble young man Rumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I wouldn't consider little nog a legend. Sorry, simply being related to a legend doesn't make one a legend himself.

And nah, not sold on Johnson at all. Give him a top 5 opponent. He'll bottle it like usual.

Is the Blackzilian curse broken? lol
    Lil Nog in his prime was an absolute beast. I also think he could have gotten the nod over absolute peak/prime Shogun. One of the best LHW fights ever. But I'd still give the fight to Shogun.

Comment

Flick, what the hell? How is Lil Nog not a legend?

Wins over Rashad Evans, Dan Henderson, Alistair Overeem, Sakaraba multiple times, Tito Ortiz, Guy Metzger, and Wladimir Matchushenko.

Not to mention he was apart of probably the greatest Light Heavyweight fight of all time which people actually thought he was robbed of against Shogun.

And is Phil Davis not top 5? Because he obviously was and Rumble made him look like a little kid. Davis couldn't even grab ahold of Rumble....I mean c'mon give the guy some props!

Comment

I'm just saying brah. Johnson usually messes things up when it matters most.

As for lil nog. I don't know man, I've been watching since pride and lil nog just wasn't someone I was ever blown away by. that's just me though.

Comment

Working...
        X