Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I'm sorry, I only speak English.
    Bonjour.

Move to the other side and speak French?

How is Canada?

Comment

• tk will get destroyed. matthysse vs ajose style.

Comment

• It's funny considering I already ripped him a new asshole and now he's deciding to call SP out, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          tk will get destroyed. matthysse vs ajose style.
          Ajose lasted a while. More like Mike Dallas Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Ajose lasted a while. More like Mike Dallas Jr.
            i don't think TK will go that quickly.

I feel it will be more a consistent futile attempt from him as he sustains the same horrible battering throughout.

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              It's funny considering I already ripped him a new asshole and now he's deciding to call SP out, lol.
              Again, you have not proven there is no God. Stop trying to back track on what you came to me with son.

If you can't then STFU.

SP is actually smart and has knowledge, with good debating skills. Anyone would have trouble discussing a topic on most things with him, you on the other hand can't even back up your first statement aimed at me like a punanani. I made no direct statement to you and therefore it is your job to prove to me what you suggested.

Since you have not given me proof, by default you have already lost.

You are a banker, a thieving scumbag. It's funny how people are being taken to prison for social welfare fraud when bankers are the ones who are the real thieves.

TK is getting no support here, which is understandable because he has owned almost everyone on the forum.

Comment

• If I am to be compared to a fighter, then I am most certainly Pacquiao.

I busted up deliveryman Cotto style confusing him what tearing a new ******* is. He started to dance on the back foot like Michael Jackson.

Then I chased Breakbeat and he started running to my right side Mosely style. Shot as.

Is SP my JMM? Hell no, he is my Bradley. He will get the nod because your girlies are corrupt.

My JMM is out there, but he isn't SP.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                  Again, you have not proven there is no God. Stop trying to back track on what you came to me with son.

If you can't then STFU.

SP is actually smart and has knowledge, with good debating skills. Anyone would have trouble discussing a topic on most things with him, you on the other hand can't even back up your first statement aimed at me like a punanani. I made no direct statement to you and therefore it is your job to prove to me what you suggested.

Since you have not given me proof, by default you have already lost.

You are a banker, a thieving scumbag. It's funny how people are being taken to prison for social welfare fraud when bankers are the ones who are the real thieves.

TK is getting no support here, which is understandable because he has owned almost everyone on the forum.
                  Now rather than repeat myself regarding the nature of evidence and where the burden of proof rests, I will continually allow you to own yourself with such ridiculous posts.

I doubt SP will even bother with you. You are an obvious troll and a complete joke. Anyone who is even remotely intelligent sees you for what you are.

By the way, the way you condemned SP to hell, but yet a couple pages prior you refused to even acknowledge your belief in the Bible. How fucking disingenuous can you get. Like I said, you're a joke.
                  Last edited by deliveryman; 02-02-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    Now rather than repeat myself regarding the nature of evidence and where the burden of proof rests, I will continually allow you to own yourself with such ridiculous posts.

I doubt SP will even bother with you. You are an obvious troll and a complete joke. Anyone who is even remotely intelligent sees you for what you are.

By the way, the way you condemned SP to hell, but yet a couple pages prior you refused to defend your belief in the Bible. How fucking disingenuous can you get. Like I said, you're a joke.
                    You like circles don't you? Since you can not back up your first reply to me, you lost by TKO. If you don't ever want to get a beating again, the extreme beating that you suffered, then think before you reply to me.

As for calling me a troll, how very dare you. You are the troll, an instigator, a trouble maker. You are the worse poster I have seen on here and I have seen many from racists, *******s to crazy people.

As for Hell, I have given you enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                      You like circles don't you? Since you can not back up your first reply to me, you lost by TKO. If you don't ever want to get a beating again, the extreme beating that you suffered, then think before you reply to me.

As for calling me a troll, how very dare you. You are the troll, an instigator, a trouble maker. You are the worse poster I have seen on here and I have seen many from racists, *******s to crazy people.

As for Hell, I have given you enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X