Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all of my fighters here,what fighters style is yours similar to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all of my fighters here,what fighters style is yours similar to?

I know we are not world champions or anything but what fighter do you resemble and or pattern your style after?

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
    I know we are not world champions or anything but what fighter do you resemble and or pattern your style after?
    Tyson.........

Comment

the style i used to emulate most was winky, not a southpaw tho...

Comment

I've always loved Tommy Hearns, and being that I'm tall and lean, I've always tried emulating his style (although I'm a converted southpaw). Probably ends up being the worst Hearns impression you've ever seen though.

Comment

A southpaw donaire. I have a tendency to load up on all my punches. I have been working on throwing more combinations instead of looking for that big shot. I am 4-0 in the ams.

Comment

I tend to try to emulate a young Hopkins

Comment

in my younger days..Though I wasnt a southpaw.....Hector Camacho. LOL. Was my favorite fighter when I was a kid. Then tried to imply a lil of Oscar DLH a little later on.

Comment

As a keyboard warrior. I would say my style would be similar between Julian Jackson and Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                  BTW, I resent that comment

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    BTW, I resent that comment
                    LOL,I had dreams of being a world champion but lacked the dedication outside the ring,fought in the AM'S but had to many legal issues

Comment

Working...
                    X