Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best actor of these ten Oscar winners?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Day Lewis, not even close

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Daniel Day Lewis, not even close
      I think he's overrated.

Comment

Damn! just realizee I don't watch movies anymore.

Comment

lewis

matthew mcconnaughey, aka matt mcnasty, is creeping up. there's dallas buyers club... and then there's this:

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            I think he's overrated.
            How you figure?

Comment

I'll say Daniel Day-Lewis. The dude comes out with a movie like once every ten years and blows people away with his performance every single time.

Lewis as The Butcher in "Gangs of New York" is probably the single greatest performance in the history of cinema.

Matthew Mc... has improved tremendously.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                lewis

matthew mcconnaughey, aka matt mcnasty, is creeping up. there's dallas buyers club... and then there's this:

Last few years he's been great. But we got to remember most of his work prior was crappy romance-comedy films and just overall decent to bad roles (with a few exceptions of course).

Have you seen his new car commercials, I think for Lincoln? Lol all super serious and ****. He's come a long way

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Last few years he's been great. But we got to remember most of his work prior was crappy romance-comedy films and just overall decent to bad roles (with a few exceptions of course).

Have you seen his new car commercials, I think for Lincoln? Lol all super serious and ****. He's come a long way

i've always felt that he was funny and charming. lots of good looking male actors follow the path he's taken. he was a late bloomer. he's grown into a great, great actor, and i can't wait to see what else he'll be in before he's done.

have you seen mud? not a great movie, but good - very good.

and yes, the buick commercials let lord mcnasty air out his serious side. when he's not acting up a storm, he's balls deep in some p#ssy.

Comment

why academy award never land on leo di caprio??

Comment

DDL, and it ain't close.

Comment

Working...
                      X