No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Haye Attack Klitschkos Over Negotiations, Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Didn't you read the article.....what was it again... oh yeah... Moron??

They spoke of the QUALITY and CONDITIONING of their opposition.
    The part bolded by you clearly mentions height and weight advantage as a reason not to be accepted into the HOF, so by the definition you support, Lennox wouldn't be HOF worthy.

By the way; Ray Austin, Tony Thompson, Shannon Briggs. There goes your massive height and weight difference - and these are just 3 opponents that I can take out of my mind in a few seconds.

Comment

Just retire, already!! Before something REALLY BAD happens to your pinky-toe.

Comment

Didn't you read the article.....what was it again... oh yeah... Moron??

They spoke of the QUALITY and CONDITIONING of their opposition.

Lewis' opposition clearly makes him ATG worthy.

Mind you though, according to you, Lewis' punches were unlucky occurences.

I commented on what you highlighted and commented about jack off.

You can give Lennox the credit but not the Klitschko's when they are the same size. This furhter solidifies your blinding hate for them. No need say anything else to me shizdip. You're not on my level. You are just a bias hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          The part bolded by you clearly mentions height and weight advantage as a reason not to be accepted into the HOF, so by the definition you support, Lennox wouldn't be HOF worthy.

By the way; Ray Austin, Tony Thompson, Shannon Briggs. There goes your massive height and weight difference - and these are just 3 opponents that I can take out of my mind in a few seconds.
          What, so I have to copy the whole article just to shut you up? Silly boy.

Also, do you think Booth and Haye would ever say Lewis isn't ATG status??

In that article they clearly spoke of the state of the Klits' opponents and with their superior size and height it would be a disgrace to even lose.

Yes Lewis is 6ft 5 but his status is already set in stone due to what he achieved and WHO he fought.

Run past me who the Klits have beat??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
            I commented on what you highlighted and commented about jack off.

You can give Lennox the credit but not the Klitschko's when they are the same size. This furhter solidifies your blinding hate for them. No need say anything else to me shizdip. You're not on my level. You are just a bias hater.
            Again, I will ask you a simple question.

Who have the Klits beat to be mentioned anywhere near Lewis?

I ask this and it never gets answered by you fools.

Also, didn't you say yesterday that you wanted no affiliation with me?

Comment

I love how Booth just shat all over Haye's best ever win In the Article

Also loving the klitscho/Lewis ish despite it happening nearly a decade ago, GET OVER IT.

TKO6.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
                I love how Booth just shat all over Haye's best ever win In the Article

Also loving the klitscho/Lewis ish despite it happening nearly a decade ago, GET OVER IT.

TKO6.
                I thought that too Bro!!

Comment

What, so I have to copy the whole article just to shut you up? Silly boy.

Also, do you think Booth and Haye would ever say Lewis isn't ATG status??

In that article they clearly spoke of the state of the Klits' opponents and with their superior size and height it would be a disgrace to even lose.

Yes Lewis is 6ft 5 but his status is already set in stone due to what he achieved and WHO he fought.

Run past me who the Klits have beat??

LOL dude, you've been cornered and defeated and now try to cover up the fact you bolded and clearly supported the part in the article that said the Klitschko's will not receive ATG status due to their height & reach advantage, and once you realized Lennox had the same advantage (and even a MUCH larger reach advantage) and you give him full credit nevertheless, you quickly scrapped it and went back to your worn-out, outdated "Who have the Klits beat" thing to continue discrediting and hating them, as you always do.
                  Ridiculous to watch!

Comment

diss mormeck but I seem to recall he had Haye down!

Comment

Actually Mr Booth it was Haye who fought stiffs (old man Ruiz, the comotose Audley Harrison, the giant sloth Valuev) .

Comment

Working...
                      X