No announcement yet.

segura's GREAT victory increases respect for mexican boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
    if you're so proud of Mexico then why does ur Bio say u live in California thats what Ive never understood about u so called "proud" Mexicans
    i live here you dum fuk english is not my first language as you can tell ******* so if a 100% mexican comes to live here in this country he is no longer a 100%?DUMASS.quit being ass hurt mexicans are bad at boxing
    Last edited by ralph22; 08-29-2010, 12:20 AM.

Comment

if you're so proud of Mexico then why does ur Bio say u live in California thats what Ive never understood about u so called "proud" Mexicans
      He can live in Cali and still be a proud Mexican.

What's the problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

things always have to be about Race or Country on this Board

sometimes too much PRIDE brings out IGNORANCE!

watching that fight the last thing I was thinking was "Mexico vs PR"
        Im sure he didnt even watch the fight and is just jumping on the Bandwagon

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
          He can live in Cali and still be a proud Mexican.

What's the problem?
          lol dnt u see the complete hypocrisy in living in America and using US health care and currency while waving a Mexican Flag (probably made in a different country) shouting viva la Mexico or however the **** u say it....

Comment

lol dnt u see the complete hypocrisy in living in America and using US health care and currency while waving a Mexican Flag (probably made in a different country) shouting viva la Mexico or however the **** u say it....
            But I don't see how this would affect you and me ? Let them be proud of their roots just like you are of yours.

You sound extremely racist dude.

Comment

Haha you from Arizona?

Comment

LOL he was a +150 underdog dude. It was practically an even money fight. chill the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                  But I don't see how this would affect you and me ? Let them be proud of their roots just like you are of yours.

You sound extremely racist dude.
                  he must be from africa just by looking at his profile picture LOL

Comment

Reported

Comment

Damn, no need to turn this into a racial ****.

Props to Segura and all the Mexicans for a great victory, let them celebrate in peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X