No announcement yet.

segura's GREAT victory increases respect for mexican boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• segura's GREAT victory increases respect for mexican boxing

a fighter who had all odds against him fighting in calderon's hometown everyone booing him and worst no trainer in his corner barrera said segura has already lost 2 rounds with out his trainer in his corner its almost a impossible mission"WELL what segura did today has increase respect for mexican boxing something that was seriously damage by that ****en plaster handwrap cheater that made the entire world think that all mexican boxers current and past have used it thats why they were so good and hard punchers seriously thanks to plaster man mexican boxing was seriously damage.but they have recover very well MEXICO has 10 current offical world champions and theres 4 more who have a chance win a title in the 4 months remaining.i dont have anythign against puerto rican boxers but they're hart and chins are very questionable???????

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
    a fighter who had all odds against him fighting in calderon's hometown everyone booing him and worst no trainer in his corner barrera said segura has already lost 2 rounds with out his trainer in his corner its almost a impossible mission"WELL what segura did today has increase respect for mexican boxing somethign that was seriously damage by that ****en plaster handwrap cheater that made the entire world think that all mexican boxers current and past have used it thats why they were so good and hard punchers seriously thanks to plaster man mexican boxing was seriously damage.but they have recover very well MEXICO has 10 current offical world champions and theres 4 more who have a chance win a title in the 4 months remaining.i dont have anythign against puerto rican boxers but they're hart and chins are very questionable???????
    You're full of ****.

But a great win for Segura who came to fight and did what he said he was going to do.

Comment

Oh Please. The Mexicans bet not start this shyt today.

NO ONE gave damn about Segura until tonight. Dont start that badwagon shyt. Same thing happened when Montiel won.

Comment

a fighter who had all odds against him fighting in calderon's hometown everyone booing him and worst no trainer in his corner barrera said segura has already lost 2 rounds with out his trainer in his corner its almost a impossible mission"WELL what segura did today has increase respect for mexican boxing something that was seriously damage by that ****en plaster handwrap cheater that made the entire world think that all mexican boxers current and past have used it thats why they were so good and hard punchers seriously thanks to plaster man mexican boxing was seriously damage.but they have recover very well MEXICO has 10 current offical world champions and theres 4 more who have a chance win a title in the 4 months remaining.i dont have anythign against puerto rican boxers but they're hart and chins are very questionable???????
        Congrats on your new champ. No need to dog on pr fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
          You're full of ****.

But a great win for Segura who came to fight and did what he said he was going to do.
          you dont belive mexico has 10 current world champions?and 4 more with a title shot in this 4 months remaining?i only see 3 with a good chance of winning it.gamboa's oponent has 10 losses so thats out the window for sure.

Comment

Didnt want to read that with all its spelling mistakes and hate.

Congrats to segura, great fight.

But stop jumping on the bandwagon

Comment

you dont belive mexico has 10 current world champions?and 4 more with a title shot in this 4 months remaining?i only see 3 with a good chance of winning it.gamboa's oponent has 10 losses so thats out the window for sure.
              I'm only saying I disagree with what I bolded. I said nothing about the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Oh Please. The Mexicans bet not start this shyt today.

NO ONE gave damn about Segura until tonight. Dont start that badwagon shyt. Same thing happened when Montiel won.
                well im just saying after margacheater was cought eveyone started to accuse current mexicans and past great like chavez and sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                  Didnt want to read that with all its spelling mistakes and hate.

Congrats to segura, great fight.

But stop jumping on the bandwagon
                  probly cuz im 100% mexican my freind english is not my first language proud of it and proud of my mexican fighters

Comment

well im just saying after margacheater was cought eveyone started to accuse current mexicans and past great like chavez and sanchez
                    Dont be such a pansy

Nobody shiiited on Chavez Sr and Sanchez

Damn half of these threads are pure *****!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X