Johnny Depp Vs Leonardo Dicaprio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slag View Post
    My bad.

How could you insult Scorsese like that.
    Lol.. Scorsese is definitely not ****ing up, when you look at the stats he puts up with Leo:

Gangs of New York
    The Aviator
    The Departed

Phew. That is a damn strong line-up. And Shutter Island is probably gonna be a damn good one too, unless Martin is shot.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      There Will Be Blood is the greatest display of acting ever. I will say that.
      He was unbelievable in that, but watch 'In The Name Of The Father'. Best performance of his career IMO.

Comment

Joe Pesci, funny how?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          Lol.. Scorsese is definitely not ****ing up, when you look at the stats he puts up with Leo:

Gangs of New York
          The Aviator
          The Departed

Phew. That is a damn strong line-up. And Shutter Island is probably gonna be a damn good one too, unless Martin is shot.
          He's past it. Prime Scorsese wouldn't fuck with LD.

Comment

Leonardo stole my heart first in Titanic when I was about 10 years old but Depp starred with my favorite actor Al Pacino in Donnie Brasco. Then Leonardo hit me again with Catch Me If You Can.

Depp: Benny and Joon, Edward Scissor hands, Cry Baby, Secret Window, Blow, POTC, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweenie Tood, Public Enemies, and Sin City 3 and Alice in Wonderland are coming soon I heard

Dicaprio: Romeo/Juliet, Man in the Iron Mask, Gangs of NY, The Aviator, The Departed, Blood Diamond, Body of Lies. He's rumored to star in Aquaman.

I would say Depp now, but they both have a lot in the tank so let's see what they do.

Comment

He's past it. Prime Scorsese wouldn't fuck with LD.
              Johnny Depp is the truth but you're overlooking Dicaprio, Loc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                Leonardo stole my heart first in Titanic when I was about 10 years old but Depp starred with my favorite actor Al Pacino in Donnie Brasco. Then Leonardo hit me again with Catch Me If You Can.

Depp: Benny and Joon, Edward Scissor hands, Cry Baby, Secret Window, Blow, POTC, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweenie Tood, Public Enemies, and Sin City 3 and Alice in Wonderland are coming soon I heard

Dicaprio: Romeo/Juliet, Man in the Iron Mask, Gangs of NY, The Aviator, The Departed, Blood Diamond, Body of Lies. He's rumored to star in Aquaman.

I would say Depp now, but they both have a lot in the tank so let's see what they do.
                How can i forget this good drama move Finding Neverland.
                Last edited by Kevin Jesus; 12-17-2009, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Johnny Depp is easily in the Top 3 Greatest American actors of the last 20 years. Leo couldn't even hold his jockstrap.

Please, nobody argue with me, this is the absolute truth.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                    Johnny Depp is easily in the Top 3 Greatest American actors of the last 20 years. Leo couldn't even hold his jockstrap.

Please, nobody argue with me, this is the absolute truth.

Thank you.
                    I agree....

Comment

I agree....
                      Let's face it. Leo DiCaprio is Leo DiCaprio in his movies.

Depp is a whole bunch of different motherfückers in his films. It's called acting your ass off.

Comment

Working...
                      X