How EXACTLY was David Diaz a tune-up for Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    How are you doing today, sir?
    A little tired this morning but hopefully this coffee I got at 7/11 for 99 cents will wake me up

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      What is this exactly? You consider Campbell a threat?
      Did you think Campbell was going to soundly beat Juan 'Baby Bull' Diaz?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        A little tired this morning but hopefully this coffee I got at 7/11 for 99 cents will wake me up
        I'm waiting to hear from Microsoft in Redmond. If I can get their account, it would take my business to the next level.

Heck, 3 levels.

Comment

Those guys all share some characteristics that disqualify them from being an opponent for Pac.
          yup, they all are not cash cows and doesnt generate 8 figures of cash

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
            People claim David "bum" Diaz was a tune up for Pacman at 135. If Diaz was a tune-up, that would suggest Pacman was planning to fight someone else at 135.

But Pacman never did. He had the chance to fight Guzman or Campbell. Pacman was dead scared of these guys.

Pacman ducked 140 and 135, to fight weight drained Oscar. Simply, there were 3 slick boxers who would have schooled him. Guzman,Campbell and Bradley.
            you would have to be downright stupid to fight Guzman or Campbell over Oscar.

Comment

Did you think Campbell was going to soundly beat Juan 'Baby Bull' Diaz?
              I didn't think he would get KOed on ESPN, or quit against Bradley and keep the official hospital diagnosis under wraps after spotting uncontrollably in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                I didn't think he would get KOed on ESPN, or quit against Bradley and keep the official hospital diagnosis under wraps after spotting uncontrollably in the ring.
                Bradley/campbell was before Pacquiao/Diaz?

I need a new watch.

Comment

HUH??? pac aint scared of a ****ing quitter and a runner.. guzman was nobody then and a nobody now. campbell is a quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
                    yup, they all are not cash cows and doesnt generate 8 figures of cash
                    ...like David Diaz is.

Comment

Those guys all share some characteristics that disqualify them from being an opponent for Pac.
                      Yup bums with no fans..

Comment

Working...
                      X