• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
    Uhh I believe you mean "they more worser then pactards and flomo"
    I guess Philly also speaks the best, we get it man

Comment

I've been to philly before bro. That's just the way they are out there. Everyone I spoke with was uneducated.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
        I've been to philly before bro. That's just the way they are out there. Everyone I spoke with was uneducated.
        Makes sense man, I’m stating far away from there, I’m afraid if I went and stayed too long I would thing Danny Garcia beats Ray Leonard 5 out of 5 times

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
          Makes sense man, I’m stating far away from there, I’m afraid if I went and stayed too long I would thing Danny Garcia beats Ray Leonard 5 out of 5 times
          But he DOES beat Leonard! Kidding,I'm from Philly and not a fan of ANY Philly fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by MatchMaker215 View Post
            But he DOES beat Leonard! Kidding,I'm from Philly and not a fan of ANY Philly fighter.
            You’re an anomaly!!!

Comment

**** Philadelphia (the city and the movie), Philly Cheesteaks, Philadelphia cream cheese, Illadelph Halflife by the Roots, Philly blunts, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                **** Philadelphia (the city and the movie), Philly Cheesteaks, Philadelphia cream cheese, Illadelph Halflife by the Roots, Philly blunts, etc..
                hahahhahaahahah

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
                  Can’t stand Philly fans. You guys think everything from Philly is the best. You guys are the worst fan boys of all time. Anyone else hate Philly? I mean I swear they think B-Hop is the greatest of all time, they think Meek Mill is the greatest rapper of all time, they think the 76ers are the greatest team of all time, they think Allen Iverson is the greater then Jordan, they think Marvin Hagler is greatest fighter from the fantastic four when he was actually number 3.

Anyone else hate philly fans like me? Please do share
                  Well then obviously New york fans all think Zab judah is the best and only listen to jay z and think the yankees are the greatest of all time by your logic. Not everybody from a city is the same

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    Well then obviously New york fans all think Zab judah is the best and only listen to jay z and think the yankees are the greatest of all time by your logic. Not everybody from a city is the same
                    Not at all I’m from NY and I like Zab but everyone knows here he’s knows he’s done, only thing NY been bragging about is the Knicks. Even rappers from Ny don’t get the support from here. Philly fans are blind and sick and deserve to be put down!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X