Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Mosley FC360 was a HUGE FAILURE on CBS...Among Lowest Ratings EVER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac fans are ruining the sport of boxing by not buying his PPVs for **** fights.

Pac fans should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

It doesn't make a difference to me. I pay money to see both guys fight, as do many other people.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
        who gives a ***** about tv?

the fight did 1.3m buys
        No it didnt...showtime has yet to releas the numbers...bob liarum stated those bs numbers...**** Prolly did aroind 700k

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          It doesn't make a difference to me. I pay money to see both guys fight, as do many other people.
          You celebrated when he was going to be on CBS. Then when he fails, you suddenly don't care.

Don't make me pull up the NSB thread where it was practically a national holiday in *******ia when Arum announced the CBS deal.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            No it didnt...showtime has yet to releas the numbers...bob liarum stated those bs numbers...**** Prolly did aroind 700k
            it was over 1m buys.

Comment

the fight sucked

Honestly, I took one look at the promotional stuff and thought it looked like ****. Mosley looked geriatric and Pacquiao looked like Justin Beiber. It never looked very promising and it turned out to be the ****tiest fight in recent PPV history. THAT was the biggest blow--the casual fans that did show up were extremely disappointed. I took my friends to see it at a local bar and they were pissed about how boring it was. I have a harder time getting them to watch boxing now because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                it was over 1m buys.
                Prove it: post the Showtime press release.

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
                  Honestly, I took one look at the promotional stuff and thought it looked like ****. Mosley looked geriatric and Pacquiao looked like Justin Beiber. It never looked very promising and it turned out to be the ****tiest fight in recent PPV history. THAT was the biggest blow--the casual fans that did show up were extremely disappointed. I took my friends to see it at a local bar and they were pissed about how boring it was. I have a harder time getting them to watch boxing now because of that.
                  cool story brah.. make sure u bring them to watch the mayweather ortiz fight, that will convert them to like watching boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Prove it: post the Showtime press release.
                    prove pac is on steriods, show me a dirty testing result. when u find that i'll post the showtime press release.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      You celebrated when he was going to be on CBS. Then when he fails, you suddenly don't care.

Don't make me pull up the NSB thread where it was practically a national holiday in *******ia when Arum announced the CBS deal.
                      LOL feel free to, who cares? I was happy CBS was covering the fight. Am I going around making excuses for it not doing as well as it should've? Of course not, because I don't take it that serious. I pay for both Mayweather and Pacquiao fights and I plan to continue that. If one guy does horrible at the box office and or doesn't meet expectations whether it's PPV buys, TV ratings, etc, am I supposed to just say "Ehhhh, his PPV ratings were low last time, I'm not gonna buy his fights anymore"? Like I said, it doesn't make a difference to me, I'll still buy each guy's fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X