Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Boring Champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the 2000s everybody wanted to see Lewis finally face Tyson, we got that. Everybody wanted to see Lewis fight the top American prospect at the time in Michael Grant, we got that. Everybody wanted to see him fight a Klitschko, we got that. I think Sonnyboy is the only person who actually wanted to see Lewis fight Byrd and Ruiz. Byrd had been demolished by just about every true HW he fought, Ruiz similarly was a complete ****house who lost just about half his fights and holds the dubious distinction of being the only HW titlist in history to be beaten by 2 former MWs.

Comment

• Can't see how Lewis could be on the top of anyone's most boring list. He had many entertaining fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
        In the 2000s everybody wanted to see Lewis finally face Tyson, we got that. Everybody wanted to see Lewis fight the top American prospect at the time in Michael Grant, we got that. Everybody wanted to see him fight a Klitschko, we got that. I think Sonnyboy is the only person who actually wanted to see Lewis fight Byrd and Ruiz. Byrd had been demolished by just about every true HW he fought, Ruiz similarly was a complete ****house who lost just about half his fights and holds the dubious distinction of being the only HW titlist in history to be beaten by 2 former MWs.
        Believe me, if he had fought those guys Sonnyboy would criticize him for not fighting the guys he fought instead. I've seen agenda driven posters for years and they are as predictable as a schoolroom clock. He couldn't care less about Ruiz and Byrd getting their shots.

Comment

Working...
        X