Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If David Haye Didn't Have An Injured Foot Would He Have Beaten Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
    If you have nothing left to say than stfu. I don't need to suck on those bottles I got my girlfriend's breasts for that. maybe if you got laid you wouldn't be so jealous of david haye.

shove dem bottles up your a$$ you pathetic jelly little david haye hater.
    you have never had a girlfriend you little faqqot. So suck em bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Funny she was just in my dorm you little b!tch, that's why I don't have to hate on boxers more successful than me.

You on the otherhand must fap to pics of david haye's girlfriends to get off while wishing you were him

Fap away boy David's laughing at you.
      Last edited by Wenpire; 05-09-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

By injured foot do you mean foot as in toe? As in camel toe? Yep he had an injured foot.
        Last edited by Ephesians; 05-09-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
          Funny she was just in my dorm you little b!tch, that's why I don't have to hate on boxers more successful than me.

You on the otherhand must fap to pics of david haye's girlfriends to get off while wishing you were him
          Come on man lol just a little humor and you red me? It's Friday man, where's the sense of humor?

Comment

Yes. The answer is yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Oh and aren't you the same guy who claimed to have fought in the "cruiserweight" division in the amateurs, despite there being no such division in amateur boxing?

Comment

And the reason for this thread is what exactly? Haye is a fraud. He loses whatever happens..

Comment

First it was a toe. Now it's a foot. Soon it will be a limb.

Comment

Working...
                  X