Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if it was roach who trained cotto againt floyd... damn...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if it was roach who trained cotto againt floyd... damn...

cotto by split decision...

I'd love to have the same thoughts, but I think it's an overreaction. Yes, he looked great and rejuvenated tonight, but I'm not sure he can beat Floyd. Let's see how Cotto looks in his next fight!!

Comment

yup, cotto only loses cause its the trainers fault. Freddy roach has the blueprint
      Last edited by HanzGruber; 10-06-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Here we go again, he would probably lose even worse. Cotto was trained more than well for the Mayweather fight, his trainer was on point with his specifics. The difference is Cotto was fight ATG while he was practically fighting a target practice last night, don't get it twisted that a Cotto under Roach would do better against Mayweather.

Comment

roach is the perfect coach for cotto. Other trainers made cotto box taking away his best weapon the left hook to the body. It was great to see a cotto not dancing away from his opponent trying to jab on the outside but jabbing to get inside and impose his strength.

Comment

The revisionism when it comes to Cotto is incredible.

Comment

You cant tell the difference between Floyd and a tomato can , wow you guys need to see a lot more fights , this was Jennings all over again .

I can already see the hoopla when Manny destroys Rios the kids are gunna go wild lol .

The new NSB gatekeepers to greatness , Macklin , Rodriguez and Rios .

Comment

What if Roach was his trainer against Pac? Ohhhhhhh!
                Who cares he wasn't, and he lost to both. (Floyd-Pac)
                But, I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch with Floyd. I got Floyd ko 11th.
                Cotto is open throwing hooks and would have to pay to get in.
                No one keeps up their pace against Floyd for a reason.

Comment

Talk about overreaction to a victory. Cotto just beat a guy who is ESPN level at best. Floyd is $75 PPV level.

Comment

It's all fun and games til you fight a guy who hits you back.

Comment

Working...
                    X