Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Warns Mayweather: Las Vegas is My Town Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man everyone commenting thinking this is going to be a good fight should be checked for mental issues. This is going to be another sparring like session for Mayweather, that will probably end up as a stoppage. What does Guerrero have that a younger Ortiz didn't have? Ortiz was faster, stronger and punched harder and could barely touch Floyd, now you have Guerrero who is slower, not as strong and definitely doesn't punch as hard as Ortiz in the picture. Why? Because he beat and Andre Berto who was coming off a years layoff? A YEAR layoff!!! Come on man, let's be forreal! And please don't mention that Aydin character, he just lost to Karass. I mean really, I wonder what's going on in these people heads. Is it that they dislike Mayweather so much that they picture every fighter giving him issues? I don't get it....

Comment

Originally posted by simms601 View Post
      Man everyone commenting thinking this is going to be a good fight should be checked for mental issues. This is going to be another sparring like session for Mayweather, that will probably end up as a stoppage. What does Guerrero have that a younger Ortiz didn't have? Ortiz was faster, stronger and punched harder and could barely touch Floyd, now you have Guerrero who is slower, not as strong and definitely doesn't punch as hard as Ortiz in the picture. Why? Because he beat and Andre Berto who was coming off a years layoff? A YEAR layoff!!! Come on man, let's be forreal! And please don't mention that Aydin character, he just lost to Karass. I mean really, I wonder what's going on in these people heads. Is it that they dislike Mayweather so much that they picture every fighter giving him issues? I don't get it....
      Floyds coming off a year layoff also, is even older now than he was against Ortiz, fresh outta jail, new trainer, and ghost should be faster in his 3rd fight at the weight

Comment

guerrero better make it an ugly fight because thats his only chance, rough him up and close up floyds right eye.

Comment

War Guerrero!!

Comment

Please, somebody shut this guy up. Hopefully it will be Floyd.

Comment

Guerrero will be a good tune up, then nothing but tough fights for Floyd from now on... please no Alexander fight

Comment

I'm not paying 70 dollars to see a one sided mismatch

Comment

oh god... we're going to have to endure 2 1/2 months worth of this jagoff's lame trash talk...

Comment

There is something really annoying about Guerrero. I can't wait to watch Floyd fuk this dude up. Hopefully Floyd retires this dude from boxing.

Comment

some people dislike ortiz for quitting, canelo for various reasons, and mayweather and broner for being ****y... but i hate this f u c k i n guy for being such a lame azz cornball.

Comment

Working...
                      X