Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josie Harris Speaks on Floyd Mayweather Abusing Her (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Floyd beat her up because she was apparently sleeping with NBA players? Floyd needs to satisfy his women better so they won't run off looking for affection from other men.

The same thing is happening with Miss Jackson getting dicked down by 50 Cent while Floyd was in jail and with Victor Ortiz.

Comment

• You ever get hit with a Tonka truck? I mean a real deal, all steel, old school joint?

I'd seriously consider two piecing a broad if she hit me with one.

Comment

• Abusing women is one of the lowest things you can do. There is no need to hit women ever unless your life is in danger.

Comment

• Floyd just threw a phone at her. WTF is she writing a book about it for

Comment

• old girl let herself go or what

Comment

• People calling her sweet? This interview shows me she's a ****ing snake in the garden...I bet she gets hella reckless at the mouth when she's turned up...and how she basically called CJ Watson a ***** on camera cause he didn't want to fight Floyd over her...that **** probably ate her up knowing she was getting dug out in the am and watching Mz Jackson get topped off in the pm...she backed Floyd into a corner and used that bball dude as a trap and hot her head rocked with a 4S...and I bet since the incident, they've smashed a few times...she's trolling her own family for a man she'll never leave alone...

Comment

• Josie reminds me of Nonito's wife Rachel

Comment

• She was great in Precious

Comment

• Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                    I bet since the incident, they've smashed a few times...she's trolling her own family for a man she'll never leave alone...
                    Of course they did lol. Look at the Rihanna thing she got her ass whopper bad and is still with him. Women don't really want the mr nice guy. The guy that brings flowers to her house every day.

Comment

Working...
                    X