No announcement yet.

Dirrell and Gamboa are wasting time with Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirrell and Gamboa are wasting time with Floyd

Dirrell was long standing after the super 6, and after two years made a fight against a lackluster fighter and now is again inactive. And Gamboa for more than a year since fight and is missing his prime time

You must have missed where they signed with 50 Cent's TMT Promotions and had their fights lined up, but then 50 was apparently shutting down his company, so their contracts were suppose to get switched to Mayweather Promotions, and Floyd was suppose to have new dates for them to fight.

But then apparently 50 wasn't done with TMT now I guess, and Dirrell/Gamboa accepted money from 50 by signing with him, which means they have to stay with TMT for the time being and can't get out like Caballero did.

Anyways, Gamboa is fighting in December it looks like, probably at 135 against Anthony Peterson. I don't know what the hell Dirrell is doing, but he should fight someone lie Sakio Bika to regain some credibility at 168 right now.

Comment

floyds the highest paid athlete in the world and has ran many cards under mayweather promotions already so u obviously have no clue and ur just hating. gamboa will do well under floyds promotional banner,

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I don't know what the hell Dirrell is doing, but he should fight someone lie Sakio Bika to regain some credibility at 168 right now.
        lol what's he going to do, flop to the ground every time Bika gets close?

Dirrell has got his just desserts for diving and frauding his way through the super 6 before ducking out altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
          floyds the highest paid athlete in the world and has ran many cards under mayweather promotions already so u obviously have no clue and ur just hating. gamboa will do well under floyds promotional banner,
          Oh the irony...

Comment

Sad to see two of the most talented fighters in boxing with their career stuck in limbo because Floyd and 50 can't get their shit together.

Comment

id ont know why these guys would sign with a boxing nobody like 50 or a lazy bum who doesn't do anything unless it benifits him like maynever.

These are high profile guys who i would assume could easily sign with top rank or golden boy. Hell even diebella or that fat pig shaw would be better then those two idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
                What does that have to do with him being a 5th tier promoter? What channel have any of his cards ever been on without the help of golden boy which obviously weren't his cards? he doesn't even have a promoters liscence. As a promoter he's garbage. PROBABLY AS LOW AS YOU CAN GET.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Sad to see two of the most talented fighters in boxing with their career stuck in limbo because Floyd and 50 can't get their shit together.

How is the fact that Gamboa and Dirrell took money once they signed with TMT, Floyd's fault???

They tried to get over to Mayweather Promotions, same way that Caballero did (damn he needs to fight again), but they can't.

Anyways, it loos like Gamboa will be back in December anyway, making his LW debut. I just hope he and Broner keep winning so I can see that fight at some point.

Comment

They were supposed to fight in November until GBP took their spot, and Gamboa wound up losing his shot against Salgado.

Comment

Working...
                    X