Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum couldn't answer what the attraction would be for a Cotto or Marg fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it's not against Margarito in Monterrey. All the kidnappers would be licking their chops for that one

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
      I hope it's not against Margarito in Monterrey. All the kidnappers would be licking their chops for that one
      and arum gets upset when asked about what Marg done to deserve the fight I'm actually enjoying arum being grilled like that

Comment

while i think Marg shouldnt be allowed to fight again, i have to accept he is, so therefore i wanna see him take a baeting of epic proportions, even worse than Mosley did to him (that was great to watch)

It would be fun to watch Pac batter him.

Cotto fight doesnt interest me at all. Pac already beat him easily first time round.

Id rather watch Pac v Marg than Bradley, just for kicks and giggles. But Martinez or Williams would be a hell of a lot more meaningful, and more interesting to see how the fight palys out. I already know whats gonna happen if Pac fights Marg.

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
          williams doesn't fill arenas my friend, did you watch how bad he did even with a known boxer like winky wright? HES NOT A PPV ATTRACTION. use some basic common sense my friend, MANNY pacquiao is in the business of making MONEY.

And Joshua Clottey does?

Stop while your ahead my dude.

Comment

Working...
          X