• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see him fight Amir Khan.

Comment

Big fan of jmm, if dude isn't fightin for a WW title, he shud retire

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        The fact is that Floyd Mayweather had agreed to fight Pacquiao years ago. He even agreed to the purse split, the gloves, and the size of the ring.

But Pacquiao walked away from all of that because he wouldn't agree to random drug testing with no cutoff dates.

Then years later (after Marquez put him to sleep) he starts asking his opponents for random drug testing! The hypocrisy is mind boggling.
        Original offer included cut off date, Manny agreed Floyd changed it to none. Really zero point in not having a cut off date since he agreed to test right after the fight. Whar benefits would he get from PEDs in just ten days and how would he cycle off. Also include the fact that blood testing has been a complete bust . All the major bust came way of simple urine testing.

Also why wasn't the same test required for Marquez just 1 month prior. The PED excuse is a pathetic one, but the least you guys can do it not parade the bullshi you around as something that was ever proven.

No one suspected Manny if PED use before the Citto fight. many people suspected Marquez of PED use before the Manny fight. See the difference?
        Last edited by SilverMiles; 09-04-2015, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by silvermiles View Post
          you too lames and your lies. No one suspected manny of **** until one fighter decided he was to scared to face a legit opponent and came up with a bogus excuse.

Find me one article that saying there was suspicion of manny and peds pre de la hoya, hell find me one pre cotto.

People accused marquez of ped use well before his win over manny.
          hahahhahahahahhaaha sooo wrong ped bastard

Comment

OHH ITS CALLED CLASSIC BOXING NOW LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSn3wWoKz-k

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
              OHH ITS CALLED CLASSIC BOXING NOW LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSn3wWoKz-k

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                ever since 2009 all the world has cried PEDS on Pacquiao and suddenly when their hero goes down by a well timed-practiced punch, it's cause peds.
                That is a very interesting truth. I am not saying PAC was on roids, but after he got off them, he couldn't knock people out. Maybe, he was, maybe he wasn't. I'm just saying manny lost his KO power for some reason?

My cousin mike has a filipina wife, she swears it is for several reasons.

1. Giving up his Catholicism for another flavor of Christianity.
                2. His lifestyle changes, no drinking, no gambling, & no whoring.
                3. His wife had plastic surgery!

All potentially life changing events.

But Marquez was shooting that right all night. It landed in several rounds, but, manny being reckless when he thought he had Marquez got caught with a life changing right hand.

I say life changing because at least 2 real PAC fans in the Philippines, had heart attacks and died after watching their GOD, get KTheFudgeOut.

Since so many fans talk about watching fights in slow motion, I suggest that they watch the KO punch Marquez landed. Look at how his spinal column appears to almost bust out of his back. That scared me.

But his corner and the PAC pack, battled with photographers to stop them from taking more close up photos. I wonder how long he would have been out if smelling salts did not wake him up.

See I don't idolize any man. I got my own nut sack and don't need to worship any man.

Boxing is boxing. Life is life, **** goes our way at times, against us other times.

How you handle adversity. The true measure of a man. How do you deal with a loss? How do you deal when life is beating you down?

Sorry for spouting my bull. We all got bull.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 09-04-2015, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Dude needs to retire with his last fight being against Bradley at Stadium Azteca.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Dude needs to retire with his last fight being against Bradley at Stadium Azteca.
                    Yep! Go out in front of your fans!
                    I love the way Daniel Zaragoza went out against Eric morales!
                    Real man ****. If you don't know, I hope you watch it. Mexican style!

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      Ever been to Weslaco Tx?

Comment

Working...
                      X