No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner vs Amir Khan

I got Broner by brutal ko, too accurate, too much power, he'll counter khan and shatter dat dere glass
    Broner KO
    55.17%
    Broner points
    3.45%
    Khan ko
    10.34%
    khan points
    31.03%

I think Khan wins easy if he boxes from the outside and can avoid getting into a war.

Comment

IF khan boxes the whole night he can win a pretty wide UD I believe, but if Broner just turns it up and stays on Khan every second he bound to catch Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I think Khan wins easy if he boxes from the outside and can avoid getting into a war.
        on a perfect night, i think so too. broner has fits with pressure and activity. khan can bring a lot of that with his pitty pat flurries and running, especially when broner prefers to stay with his feet planted at all times. could cruise to a comfortable UD.

Comment

Not a huge Khan fan, but he has some power at least, and his fast combos would get to Broner, as unlike Mayweather, he gets a hit quite a bit

Either that or Broner lands something big on Khan, though i'm not sure Broner has that type of one punch KO power like Garcia has

Comment

well Khan is regarded as a skilless glass chinned bum and Broner is the future fighter of the decade so Broner via KO in 1

Comment

What they said. If Khan doesn't get ballsy and try to trade like he did vs Garcia, he'd put on a clinic. However if he tries to show how big (or little?) his balls are by going toe to toe, Broner would probably brutalize him.

Comment

I think Khan learned alot by getting Kod. Hes used movement and hand speed to his advantage. Everyone knows Broner needs to be set to punch and flurry. If Khan dont stand and trade he will box his ears off!

Comment

Broner would knock him out. People focus too much on Garcia clipping Khan that they don't realise he was getting timed before getting chopped down. Broner has good reflexes and can generate power from weird position which would result in him catching Khan early or in the mid rounds.

Comment

I like this match up. I picked Broner by KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X