• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low blows and no deduction or at least a warning dang

Comment

• Originally posted by bestboxingonly View Post
      Low blows and no deduction or at least a warning dang
      He was indeed given warnings, the ref told him that even though Moreno was pushing him down he should be careful.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Nah t was crazy but Mares won Comfortably. I had 116-110.. What about you???Moreno needed to take it from the champ, you cant do that by backing up and getting knocked down.. Come on.. dont hate people..
        Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Exacly!!! Why would he back up?? Mares won people, clearly.. Moreno won a few rounds but for the most part Mares took it to him!!
        You had it 8-4 then? It's not hard to see two of those rounds going to Moreno considering how close many of them were. So it's not really a stretch, even according to your card, to see how it was much closer than the Mares huggers are stating.

It was a very close fight, but Mares pulled it out with good pressure and some extra 'help'.

Comment

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          He was indeed given warnings, the ref told him that even though Moreno was pushing him down he should be careful.
          Yeah, careful to aim right at the nuts and throw multiple punch combinations there throughout the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Yeah, careful to aim right at the nuts and throw multiple punch combinations there throughout the fight.
            I want to know something, do you think Moreno wasn't dirty tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              You had it 8-4 then? It's not hard to see two of those rounds going to Moreno considering how close many of them were. So it's not really a stretch, even according to your card, to see how it was much closer than the Mares huggers are stating.

It was a very close fight, but Mares pulled it out with good pressure and some extra 'help'.
              I hadle it 116 clearly.. Moreno won a few rounds, but Mares did his thing.. If Moreno wanted to win he should of not ran so much.. Oh and that clear knock down ruined his chances.. Clear win for WAR MARES!!!

Comment

• I had it for Moreno 114-113. I gave Moreno 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 12. I gave Mares 2, 4, 5-6. I had 9 and 11 even. 6-4-2 for Moreno. No issue with the fight going the other way. I thought both guys showed world class stuff. Ignoring the Jen-Kin abortion, the fight itself was really good.

Comment

• mares impressed me tonight the way he made moreno come to him and the right hands he caught moreno with was impressive, i think this was as even as even can get tho. I believe anselmo will come back even stronger from this and mares-donaire is a dream fight

Comment

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                    mares impressed me tonight the way he made moreno come to him and the right hands he caught moreno with was impressive, i think this was as even as even can get tho. I believe anselmo will come back even stronger from this and mares-donaire is a dream fight
                    Even?? HAHAHAHAHA.. You heard of Lens Crafters.. Go there so they can help you out...

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      Even?? HAHAHAHAHA.. You heard of Lens Crafters.. Go there so they can help you out...

Comment

Working...
                      X