Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice win by the Knicks.

I hope Jeffries is ok.

Comment

• AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KNICKS!!! Knicks!!!! knicks!!!!! We riding this **** all the way to the 4th seed baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        Nice win by the Knicks.

I hope Jeffries is ok.
        I second this. His defense, hustle and intangables are one of the main reasons we win games.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I second this. His defense, hustle and intangables are one of the main reasons we win games.
          I like him.

A LOT.

Seems like a nice guy too.

Comment

• Choo!! Choo!! Knicks train still goin strong!!! Knicks 5-0 since Mike NO-D'antoni left the Knicks.. Coincidence??!! I think not!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by freeloada View Post
              Choo!! Choo!! Knicks train still goin strong!!! Knicks 5-0 since Mike NO-D'antoni left the Knicks.. Coincidence??!! I think not!!!!
              That's because D'Antoni didn't know squat besides fastbreaking and pick & roll. You can't be a good team if you can't run a half court offense or set up a defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                I like him.

A LOT.

Seems like a nice guy too.
                His teammates say he is definitely the funniest person on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  nah, i call bs. Stoudemire never plays defense and today, he actually played defense.
                  Well not stoudemire but other players on the team have step it up on defense

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                    That's because D'Antoni didn't know squat besides fastbreaking and pick & roll. You can't be a good team if you can't run a half court offense or set up a defense.
                    You can tell he's a ****ty coach with these players.. When everybody would just stand around and do nothing to try and get rebounds he would just look stupid on the sidelines... He didn't have the cojones to say anything to Melo or anyone else about defense. Only argues with refs if they make a questionable call.. I'm glad hes no longer the coach. He was garbage...

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      nah, i call bs. Stoudemire never plays defense and today, he actually played defense.
                      He's actually right Flick. The Knicks were the 10th ranked defense BEFORE D'antoni left. It was our offense that was atrocious. Then Jared got injured and our D turned to crap for several games. Now our defense has actually level'd up, almost single handedly because of the screen and roll. The knicks aren't switching as much and creating mismatches and they are helping one another. We look SCARY.

Comment

Working...
                      X