Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana v Provodnikov - who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50-50 fight but I'd venture Provodnikov via body attack. Could just as easily be Maidana with a concussive headshot. One thing's for certain though, it doesn't go the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      50-50 fight but I'd venture Provodnikov via body attack. Could just as easily be Maidana with a concussive headshot. One thing's for certain though, it doesn't go the distance.
      Actually, I don't neccessarily agree with it certainly not going the distance, we have seen fights before where we have thought "no way it goes the distance", someone is 100% getting knocked out etc" - hell, Matthysse v Garcia was a recent one...we never know what could happen, maybe swelling or cuts, injuries, anything else but I think it can't be ruled out that it MIGHT go 12 rounds, what IS certain though is that if it did, the 2 of them would be pretty much ruined!

Comment

I think Maidana has the harder punch but Ruslan might havea stronger chin. It would be a war. I favor Maidana by mid round stoppage.

Comment

Provodnikov is more ruthless and I give him the edge in punching power compared to Maidana. Provodnikov should win but you never know. Any fighter can be beat any given day but if Provodnikov has the edge in my book.

Comment

This would be a Great War but I'd give the edge to Maidana

Comment

Very hard to predict. Not sure who to pick honestly.

Comment

Maidana can counter. Provo can't. Maidana has shown other facets to his game. Provo has not.

I don't see how anyone could possibly pick Provo to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
                  Maidana can counter.
                  the way he countered and dropped Khan (the most predictable fighter in boxing)? lol wait..

Comment

The fans win this one. As for the fight itself I think it's a toss up. Would like to see it happen one day.

Comment

maidana is always getting stopped by a body shot here.

Comment

Working...
                      X