No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Manny Pacquiao Showed Great Deal of Rust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Manny Pacquiao Showed Great Deal of Rust

On Wednesday afternoon I caught up with Top Rank promoter Bob Arum in hopes of getting some updates on his stable of fighters.

On December 8th, eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao is once again scheduled to set foot inside of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada as he faces rival Juan Manuel Marquez for a fourth time.

With Pacquiao training out of the Wild Card Boxing Club for the duration of his camp, I asked Arum when he planned on swinging by the gym to check out the progress of his charge.
    [Click Here To Read More]

funny gifs

Actually this is weird of Arum to say. Damnit interest.

Comment

sorry...i dont read any PAC articles that dont start with 'Fighter of the Decade Manny Pacquiao'

Comment

LOL who isnt rusty on first sparring session in months! GTFO...cant wait to read what the morons say. this will be fun!

Comment

Bob just promoting... trying to make some noise and bring interest.

Comment

Arum trying to get some interest in the fight. Seen this all before "Manny is distracted, got dropped in sparring...bla bla, nobody wants to pay for that garbage

Comment

lol @ uncle Bob..i couldnt care less how bad Manny look in sparring, I will watch the PPV on a internet stream, looks nice on a 42" TV

you aint gettin my money, you ol' fart

Comment

Marquez is gonna win this fight.

Comment

Pac is probably tired of making sparring partners quit

Hes taking it easy right now cuz you don't want to overtrain before a fight

Comment

Number 1 rule of boxing promotion ABS

Always be selling~

Comment

Working...
                    X