Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: My Main Goal is Redemption, Not Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck, Hatton! Love what you had to say and wish you the best.

Comment

Great to hear! **** the haters. Ricky has alot more to offer to the game than people think

Comment

Hes got my support. War ricky!

Comment

i respect what he's saying but he has to keep it real too even when it hurts... anyways, good luck ricky!
          Last edited by danceswithfire; 09-14-2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

he should fight bradley.....

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Get your rep up before replying to me kthxbr0
              Don't need to chump I have a real rep not a fantasy one over a computer like u loser.

Comment

Coming from a huge Hatton fan I'm hoping he fights someone without a punch...or speed...or skill. I think this ends terribly but hey I'll be cheering him on either way. War Ricky!!!

Comment

It's funny to hear all this whining Ricky shouldn't fight he is going to get hurt well he is his own damn man he doesn't need to listen to no keyboard warriors telling not to fight. He can do whatever the hell he wants shut up and let the man fight if he wins he wins if he loses he loses. He wants to go out the way he wants who is anybody to tell him other wise. Its funny these negative comments coming from people either sitting on there couch, desk, and bed tell him not to fight. When 95% of the posers dont even freaking box. LMAO you chumps make yourself look bad. WAR HATTON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
                    Don't need to chump I have a real rep not a fantasy one over a computer like u loser.
                    Well then you better get on your real rep... Go on kick roxxx

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      yep sure okay w.e pal

You are going to rematch Manny?

And then take on Floyd?

He is still on coke imo
                      Respect your opinions. But that's a bit harsh on someone like Hatton.

He never disrespected anybody, he always brought his A Game and he was the very symbol of a working class fighter. He brought humor, great story lines, and excitement to British boxing and he did it without ever once crossing the line and without being a negative influence on anybody.

Staying away from boxing obviously hurt him and for everyone worrying about his health (I'm sure you are not one of them) it's actually worst for his health by NOT boxing at this current time. Without boxing, he would have just sank deeper into depression and horrific habits. This comeback was needed to help him get back on his feet.

I don't think you can go wrong supporting someone like Hatton.
                      He lost to the two best of his era, they were just a class above. No shame in that.

Comment

Working...
                      X