No announcement yet.

Duddy Vs Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duddy Vs Bute

whos better bute has beaten better opposition but duddy is not half bad either. Both have power and skills so what do you guys think.
    Lucian Bute
    80.00%
    John Duddy
    20.00%

Bute is way too big for Duddy man.

He's killing himself to make the super middle limit as it stands, and Duddy is a Junior Middleweight by nature.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
      Bute is way too big for Duddy man.

He's killing himself to make the super middle limit as it stands, and Duddy is a Junior Middleweight by nature.
      I think Bute is a monster personally I have only seen clips but the man knows his game and knows how to use what he has. However I love to see Duddy bust guys to the ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by AREALFIGHTER
        I think Bute is a monster personally I have only seen clips but the man knows his game and knows how to use what he has. However I love to see Duddy bust guys to the ribs.
        Come fight time, Duddy would weigh about 166-168. Bute would weigh in around a buck 85.

Not a good deal man, it's a complete mismatch.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
          Come fight time, Duddy would weigh about 166-168. Bute would weigh in around a buck 85.

Not a good deal man, it's a complete mismatch.

rwk is correct imo- duddy is tough and comes to attack (at least so far) but is too small for bute

Comment

Duddy's an ok skilled brawler who gets tagged alot and Bute's a hard hitting, fast southpaw who's a boxer puncher.

Duddy doesn't make it past the 6th round.

Comment

I agree with rwk, Bute by murder. Not a good matchup! Bute-Calzaghe, that's what we need if not I can live with a Bute-Kessler.

Comment

I want to see Bute - Tarver. He would shut that big mouth up.

Comment

Working...
                X