No announcement yet.

Do you want Mayweather-Ortiz II ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want Mayweather-Ortiz II ???

Title says it all, personally I think its a fun fight but I still see Floyd UD'ing Ortiz or stopping him late

lets get Pacman fight on already, ****
    Yes
    27.14%
    No
    72.86%

PPV: HELL NO!..we know the outcome. Waste of Money

FREE HBO: Why not?..Floyd owes it to his fans who are ALWAYS there to support his PPV's and for the haters who feel Ortiz was coming on, and Floyd took the "easy way out" and "sucker punched" Ortiz.

Comment

For free yes? For $60 they can both fawk themselves- including fishnet.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
        FREE HBO: Why not?..Floyd owes it to his fans who are ALWAYS there to support his PPV's and for the haters who feel Ortiz was coming on, and Floyd took the "easy way out" and "sucker punched" Ortiz.
        LOL, Floyd doesn't like his fans enough to give them a free fight.

I love how after a ****ty ending to the fight, the first thing he says "I'd like to thank all my fans here and who bought the PPV!"

Comment

NO! Ortiz was clearly not ready for a fighter of Floyd's skill level. He was eating right hands like M&M's.

Comment

yes, but only if it's immediate (like December)

Comment

I really don't know, Ortiz was losing, but not like gatti was, he landed a couple solid shots. Honestly the headbutt was one of the weirdess things I've seen. If I knew why he did that, then I'd be able to decide better. Why would he do that at the same moment he was enjoying some success? Why so blatantly & exaggerrated? It doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Ortiz showed nothing to make me or most other rational people think he has anything of note for Floyd to worry about. Floyd KOs Ortiz anytime in the near future. We learned that last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I really don't know, Ortiz was losing, but not like gatti was, he landed a couple solid shots. Honestly the headbutt was one of the weirdess things I've seen. If I knew why he did that, then I'd be able to decide better. Why would he do that at the same moment he was enjoying some success? Why so blatantly & exaggerrated? It doesn't make sense to me.
                  Strangely enough I've done that in a fight before (altho I didn't connect, the guy was too tall). Ortiz was just trying to unload as fast as he could throwing absolutely everything at it while he had Floyd cornered. When his hands were tied up the only free weapon was his head, in a mad rush, he used it.

Comment

No...I think we're all long overdue for the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X