Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Was Beating Garcia Easier Than Molina!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in khan v. Alexander?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      God all fcukin' mighty, does this guy shut up talking utter ****?

I can't wait until he gets knocked again.
      but u love talking about him

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
        Anyone interested in khan v. Alexander?
        Id rather watch paint dry

Comment

LOL 2 rounds means nothing...the other 2 rounds you got your ass kicked. I think it's these type of moronic comments from Khan that turns fans away. The guy has to be one of the most dumbest guys i've ever seen out the ring.

Comment

Khan was beating Prescott for about 30 seconds, too

Comment

Hahaha, looks like we got the same old immature Khan

Comment

Why do people on these forums bash khan do people not see what he's doing he's desperate for a rematch he's saying anything he can to get garcia to fight a rematch yh he goes about in the wrong way but that's boxing for you

Comment

I have complete confidence in Amir Khan. Because it is not a matter of if it will happen its only a matter of when it will happen. And that is when he will once again be violently knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Amir Khan is confident there will be no repeat of the mistakes he made the first time around against Danny Garcia in the rematch he hopes can be arranged for late 2013.

Khan returned to winning ways last weekend with a 10th-round stoppage triumph over Carlos Molina in Los Angeles, five months after losing his WBA light-welterweight title to WBC champion Garcia in Las Vegas.

In that defeat - his second in a row following a controversial points loss to Lamont Peterson in December 2011 - the 26-year-old Bolton fighter was knocked to the floor three times en route to a fourth-round stoppage.

He subsequently switched trainers from Freddie Roach to Virgil Hunter.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face. Amir's was going swimmingly, but in the end it really makes no difference at all.

Comment

Seems to me that Khan hasn't learned a thing. He still has a big mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X