Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those picking Calzaghe - Join the Roster!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Calzaghe in a TKO9. But i'm rooting for Roy. As much as i'd like to see him win, i doubt it'll happen. He's taken 3 hard losses in a row and the guy hasn't fought in a while, so who knows what kind of shape he's in? I expect Calzaghe to be in better shape and just outclass, and i expect that somewhere along the line Calzaghe gonna land a coupple clean shots that hurt Roy.

I wouldn't be suprised if Jones wins though. We've seen the type of power he has, and he could have the power to change the outcome of the fight with one punch. But i just don't like his chances. In my opinion, Jones should've hung the gloves up after his last fight. And if he didn't he should've picked a fight designed for him to win. He could leave with a little more dignity. Not that i don't respect Jones for fighting one of the greatest fighters today in Joe Calzaghe, it's a bold move.

Comment

Calzaghe in a master class!

Comment

Calzaghe by UD.

Comment

Calzaghe by decision or stoppage but a Calzaghe win regardless

Comment

Joe's winning the fight in a unanimous decision
            The judges' scores:
            118-110
            117-111
            115-113

Comment

Calzaghe UD over Jones Easily

Comment

Calzaghe win

Comment

Calzaghe UD.

Comment

Calzaghe by late TKO.

Comment

Not a whole lot of people...is Joe really the underdog in the eyes of boxing fans? So many people are picking Roy for the upset, that it may no longer be an upset...if you look at it from that perspective.

Comment

Working...
                      X