No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez, Olympian Inks Deal With Frank Espinoza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez, Olympian Inks Deal With Frank Espinoza

Mexican Olympian Oscar Valdez has signed a five-year contract with Espinoza Boxing, run by well-known manager Frank Espinoza.

Espinoza told BoxingScene.com/The Record that Oscar has what it takes to become a future world champion and Valdez said come that he wants to shine like other Mexican fighters who were made champions by Espinoza - like Abner Mares, Israel Vazquez and Martin Castillo. [Click Here To Read More]

The kid has a good style for the pros, he's fun to watch and I wish him the best.

Comment

war valdez

Comment

Espinoza doesn't pay his fighters too well. He could have signed with GBP instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
          Espinoza doesn't pay his fighters too well. He could have signed with GBP instead.
          your a fool. He's a manager not a promoter. Meaning he can sign with any promoter still....

Comment

I seen him fight in the Olympics & liked his style & I thought he was a sure Medal winner, but in some cases the scoring system in the amateurs is not all that accurate & that's why they are going to change it(again) to a more professional like style..This Kid should do real good in the pros, I'll definitely be checking him out..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Mexican Olympian Oscar Valdez has signed a five-year contract with Espinoza Boxing, run by well-known manager Frank Espinoza.

Espinoza told BoxingScene.com/The Record that Oscar has what it takes to become a future world champion and Valdez said come that he wants to shine like other Mexican fighters who were made champions by Espinoza - like Abner Mares, Israel Vazquez and Martin Castillo. [Click Here To Read More]

First sentence is misleading, it makes it sound like Espinoza Boxing is some big promotion company but this guy's just a manager.

Comment

Working...
              X