Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, this is how we all feel.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I have NSB for one, and the only bars that show PPVs here are all in heavily Mexican areas. They want to see Mayweather lose, but no more or no less than they wanted to see Pacquiao lose. At least that is the general vibe I've gotten, fight fans wanting to see good fights.

Are you all really going to sit and pretend the anti-mayweather garbage threads we see here everyday are coming from a diverse group? It is Pacquiao fans 99% the time.

i've got white, black, mexican, and armenian friends that all want to see him lose...most of the biggest floyd antagonists on this site aren't even pinoy

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        But then they watch him, in a so called mismatch so bad they call it a cherry pick...but they watch him, to see him lose, in a cherrypicked mismatch. Nice. Genius.
        floyd fights 2 times a year on Cinco de Mayo and Diez y Seis. Mexicans/Chicanos love parties and boxing.
        So whats your point kid?

Comment

How many of you Floyd nuthuggers waste hours online defending the cherry picks, ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            i like playing and watching basketball but that doesnt mean i am a fan of lebron and the freaking heats!
            See guys ? this is the real issue. You guys don't like it when someone wins too much , wheter it is LeBron or Floyd you guys have a desire to see them fail badly. It's kind of a sick obession.

But then there's other people like me , who actually like to appreciate greatness for what it is.

People like Pacquiao because he has taken Ls. People don't like Floyd because he's never been hurt and he is the highest paid athlete , simple as that, You can only win so much before they hate you

Comment

Working...
            X