No announcement yet.

did collazo beat hatton??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did collazo beat hatton??

many people talk about this fight like its a fact that collazo beat hatton. the truth is hatton won a fight that was close. stop trying to say collazo won like its a fact. collazo is the one who got knocked down and got beaten like the bum he is.

What's your point?...

Comment

The fact of the matter is that Collazo won his round clearly and convincingly whereas Hatton was victorious in several close round but was victorious nevertheless.

Comment

Originally posted by PESO View Post
        many people talk about this fight like its a fact that collazo beat hatton. the truth is hatton won a fight that was close. stop trying to say collazo won like its a fact. collazo is the one who got knocked down and got beaten like the bum he is.
        yea collazo got dropped in the first round but like collazo said in his interview i beat him up so bad in that last round it could of been a 10-8 round

Comment

Originally posted by eric maldonado View Post
          yea collazo got dropped in the first round but like collazo said in his interview i beat him up so bad in that last round it could of been a 10-8 round
          Only in the minds of the unhinged could that have been a 10-8 round.

Comment

Originally posted by PESO View Post
            Collazo got knocked down via Hatton holding him behind the head and hitting him while he was out of position and off balance. Hatton was the one getting hurt in that fight and nearly KO'd in the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan Maxx View Post
              Collazo got knocked down via Hatton holding him behind the head and hitting him while he was out of position and off balance. Hatton was the one getting hurt in that fight and nearly KO'd in the 12th.
              This is unadultarated nonsense. Some people have a very warped view of this fight.

Comment

Isn't it great to get perspective from the piece of **** who scored Williams-Margarito for Margarito? Thanks Viva.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                  The fact of the matter is that Collazo won his round clearly and convincingly whereas Hatton was victorious in several close round but was victorious nevertheless.
                  Hatton won the fight.

If the twelth round was scored 10-8, it would have been a draw. But I had hatton with the one-point victory.

Note: hatton did get KD's in the 12th, That should have been ruled a KD. He held on, Louise moved, and Ricky flopped to the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
                    Hatton won the fight.

If the twelth round was scored 10-8, it would have been a draw. But I had hatton with the one-point victory.

Note: hatton did get KD's in the 12th, That should have been ruled a KD. He held on, Louise moved, and Ricky flopped to the canvas.
                    I wish there was a uniform way that they took care of situations like that, because I see it go both ways a lot. Mosley got an 8 count when he fell over while holding Forrest, but he was obviously ****ed up beyond belief when that happened.

Other times, such as numerous times in the Mayweather-Corley fight, it is called a slip or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X