Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo destroys Cotto in a year..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is full of comedians, Canelo just beat a bum that has 13 losses & every mexican fan on the horizon jumps in the Alvarez will kill Cotto bandwagon, I give the kid credit, he has some skill but is still too green & definitely will not beat Cotto in a year or 2.
    Last edited by PR13; 09-20-2010, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
      This thread is full of comedians, Canelo just beat a bum that has 13 losses & every mexican on the horizon jumps in the Alvarez will kill Cotto bandwagon, I give the kid credit, he has some skill but is still too green & definitely will not beat Cotto in a year or 2.
      True it is very premature to assume. But, on the other hand even though I don't think Cotto is shot, or washed up, or damage goods I also don't think he is the same pre-Margarito. So who knows how much Cotto would have left in a year or 2

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        True it is very premature to assume. But, on the other hand even though I don't think Cotto is shot, or washed up, or damage goods I also don't think he is the same pre-Margarito. So who knows how much Cotto would have left in a year or 2
        I do like Canelos style, Ive been watching him & think he can become a big star in boxing, would like him to beat chavez jr. a known tomato can fighter, 40 wins against bums.

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
          I do like Canelos style, Ive been watching him & think he can become a big star in boxing, would like him to beat chavez jr. a known tomato can fighter, 40 wins against bums.
          Don't know if JCC Jr is a tomato can. I saw his last fight against Duddy and and he showed improvement. Granted Duddy is a punching bag but JCC Jr was struggling against lesser fighters like Matt Vanda 2 years ago.

I think he will improve with Roach and if he spars with Pac then that is good experience for him. And, he still young. Yes he has 40 fights but he is only 24 and with Roach he has time for improvement.

I would like to see that Alvarez-JCC Jr fight. I actually think it would be a step up for both fighters. I don't think neither fighter has fought anybody as good as the other. And, I think it would a be huge fight if promoted properly for May or September of 2011 in Estadio Azteca it could get 100,000 people in attendance.

But, with what seems as new cold war beginning between GBP and Top Rank. Who knows if that fight can come off.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            Fernando vargas............................
            Agree.

The hate for Miguel Cotto is immense. Not a likeable guy, but come on, he takes on all challenges, and his two losses come one from a guy that was caught with plaster in his gloves, and the other one which is accused of using PEDs.

Comment

Canelo has good basic skills and is heavy handed. But I don't see speed and he got staggered against the smaller Cotto. It is still too early to tell

Comment

Canelo looked great against a shot fighter.. less not get carried away here. The skill level and experiece of Cotto would be too much for the up coming kid.
                By the time HE peaks, Cotto would be retire.
                Next.

Comment

This thread is a joke, a new up and coming kid like Canelo is good but it is ridivulous to say eh will beat Cotto in a year, you guys will be sad the day he loses if this fight does happen. Chavez Jr. first, Marg rematch, then scratch that Canelo kid off - Cotto beats them all.

Comment

i dont buy that. Cotto would probably destroy Baldomir in less than 5 rounds. Alvarez is not ready for Cotto. it would be a big mistake to match him against Cotto because he would get exposed. need more fight in a higher level to compete with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
                      Canelo destroys Cotto in a month
                      ofcourse, the dumb cuban agrees wtih this *******.

Comment

Working...
                      X